Network Vision/LTE - San Diego Market

ferhusky

http://community.spr...e/534476#534476

Don't know if posting a link violates forum rules here - if it does' date=' I apologize.[/quote']

Posting a link doesn't violate the rules, but ask him for a screenshot with a map showing his location and LTE in the status bar. It'll be perfect proof.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

What? No one in San Diego want to use Sensorly?

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

I use Sensorly all the time, but every time I try to report my results it throws and error code and crashes. I have not seen any 4G yet. I mostly travel around SDSU area and up into the Clairemont area.

I look at the antenna (SD34XC688) that is practically across the street from my house every day. I think I'll have a heart attack when they actually start working on it.

I use Sensorly all the time, but every time I try to report my results it throws and error code and crashes. I have not seen any 4G yet. I mostly travel around SDSU area and up into the Clairemont area.

If you are running custom ROMs, as your profile indicates, I suspect an incompatibility there.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

That's correct, iPhones unfortunately are unable to report on Sensorly.

Unfortunately I also have an iPhone 5 so I can not report on Sensorly. I did connect to LTE, very very briefly, off Carmel Mtn Rd exit from the I-15. I tried driving through again to see if I could reconnect, but no luck. But that very very brief moment filled my heart with joy and hope.

• Like 2

Click Map Trip and then Start! It will report it to the sensorly servers and add it to the coverage map so others can see where LTE is!

http://sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint#q=San Diego

No spaces in Sensorly URLs. Use underscores.

All this LTE action in La Jolla and Santee, and not one blip on Sensorly. The New Orleans and Austin members would have had four cars mapping each site in an hour. :(

I'm counting on all you San Diegans who said that when LTE started going live in your market, you'd be all over it. Where'd you guys all go? :lol:

All this LTE action in La Jolla and Santee, and not one blip on Sensorly. The New Orleans and Austin members would have had four cars mapping each site in an hour. :(

I'm counting on all you San Diegans who said that when LTE started going live in your market, you'd be all over it. Where'd you guys all go? :lol:

Haha hey! I've been using it, but the 4g gets reported as being WiMax...

Have you rooted your phone? We have found some ROMs incorrectly report the signal to Sensorly, causing it to map improperly, or not map at all.

Yes I'm rooted and using a custom ROM. That being said, it's still based on TouchWiz... Curious.