Network Vision/LTE - San Diego Market

ferhusky

If you're calling an iPhone a bad phone, then yes. :P

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

haha, jk

Would be nice to get Carmel Mountain area mapped. I'm in Scripps, but doubt I'll head up there anytime too soon.

My coworker said he was able to get 4G from Community (Poway) all the way to the 15 freeway on Poway Rd. Then from 15 down Scripps Poway Parkway til Community. I will have to verify, try to make it on my way home today.

My coworker said he was able to get 4G from Community (Poway) all the way to the 15 freeway on Poway Rd. Then from 15 down Scripps Poway Parkway til Community. I will have to verify, try to make it on my way home today.

Here's that Poway cluster. I didn't map it but kudos to the person(s) that did.

post-6420-13610468453772_thumb.jpg

I can verify that the Julian site had LTE accepted on Friday. But I am unable to verify the pie through our sources. ;)

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Here's that Poway cluster. I didn't map it but kudos to the person(s) that did.

Someone found it initally, but I expanded the Poway map :) I hope to continue to find more in the area. Hopefully Sprint is adding coverage soon.

I see today someone mapped towards Carmel Mountain, that is someone else. Nice job!

Edited by bugzy
  • Like 1

I saw some new panels installed on top of a storage unit building on L street and Industrial blvd in Chula Vista, anyone know if those are Sprint LTE?

Those are AT&T. There is a Sprint labeled one about two blocks South on Industrial just before Moss. There's another in Broadway in the parking lot of Yardage City near H St.

Sent from my Nexus 7

I got a speed test off in poway on my Optimus G. Good things here.

Nice! I work in Poway too. Probably been me and you that have been Sensorly mapping the area. Nice job!

I only got up to 15 and 6 on Speedtest last week, where did you get that speed from?

Those are AT&T. There is a Sprint labeled one about two blocks South on Industrial just before Moss. There's another in Broadway in the parking lot of Yardage City near H St.

Sent from my Nexus 7

oh ok thanks, are those active yet? Or anyone driven by to check? If not I will go check them out since I am less than a mile from each see if I can map them on Sensorly

oh ok thanks' date=' are those active yet? Or anyone driven by to check? If not I will go check them out since I am less than a mile from each see if I can map them on Sensorly[/quote']

I drove past both of those towers on Saturday and was only pulling 3G.

I have driven through the Carlsbad sites, Escondido sites, Kearny Mesa sites, LA Jolla sites, and Carmel mountain sites and haven't picked up 4g in any of them. I wish they would just leave them on as they complete them. Good to see progress in SD though :)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Have to stay patient people, I'm stoked that Sprint is launching 4G LTE in San Diego just like everyone else is but until this market is officially launched by Sprint, just assume that we are always going to be in testing mode.

• Like 2