I was excited at first then... i remembered where i lived.

lilotimz

So I was walking to my car when I noticed people working on something so I snagged a picture. As this is a sprint site.. first thing i thought was "hell yes network vision!!" then I remembered we're not to start till next year... fml... bandaid fix I suppose.

Here ye go. Should be easy to identify the panels (especially the one that looks "newer" than the others).

@Sacramento City College if you're wondering...

AJUlW.jpg

Edited by lilotimz
  • Like 1

So I was walking to my car when I noticed people working on something so I snagged a picture. As this is a sprint cell site.. first thing i thought was "hell yes network vision!!" then I remembered we're not to start till next year... fml... bandaid fix I suppose.

Here ye go. Should be easy to identify the panels (especially the one that looks "newer" than the others).

Nevermind me, reading fail on my part. :(

This is a privately owned and operated site that talks about sprint's network vision roll out but please don't say this is a sprint site.

I think he meant that is a Sprint cell site. ;)

Sent from my still LTEless Evo 4G LTE...

• Like 2

I think he meant that is a Sprint cell site. ;)

Sent from my still LTEless Evo 4G LTE...

EDIT: Total reading fail on my part, that's what happens when I try to read anything first thing in the morning.

• Like 1

So I was walking to my car when I noticed people working on something so I snagged a picture. As this is a sprint site.. first thing i thought was "hell yes network vision!!" then I remembered we're not to start till next year... fml... bandaid fix I suppose.

AJUlW.jpg

One issue though... The network maintenance to add voice or data bandwidth doesn't require work to be done to the panels.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

One issue though... The network maintenance to add voice or data bandwidth doesn't require work to be done to the panels.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Yes. It may not be a normal maintenance issue, but rather a repair issue.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Actually, that looks like a Clearwire WiMax panel they are working on (too wide for Sprint). It looks like the Sprint PCS panels are the ones on the very top rim, or the bottom left.

Robert

• 7 months later...

AJUlW.jpg

That's a lot of staff for so small a lot...  Sorry, I just had too  :ninja:

It's actually not a small lot..... There's 5 rows, ~50 cars per, bumper - bumper, in that part alone. There's more additional staff parking in their own little lots. Students, like me, get a 5 level garage + another huge parking lot. Good thing about the parking garage though. The 5th level is directly across from all the antennas on the water tower.

XqsrqkD.png

It's actually not a small lot..... There's 5 rows, ~50 cars per, bumper - bumper, in that part alone. There's more additional staff parking in their own little lots. Students, like me, get a 5 level garage + another huge parking lot. Good thing about the parking garage though. The 5th level is directly across from all the antennas on the water tower.

XqsrqkD.png

I couldn't resist, much like how now I want to make a comment on this lot being a grower vs. a shower....  maybe I should lay off the booze for a few.  

I actually Google searched the lot before commenting, but couldn't help myself on the photo presented.

• Like 1