Network Vision/LTE - Indianapolis Market

omega

well Signal quality just went belly up where I live. before this week I was getting 4G and good signal on voice. now it is dismal. there are sometimes where I show no signal at all. I roam more often than not now at home.

I connect to 3 different towers, Wilkinson, Emporia, and I70 between Knightstown and Greenfield at the rest stop. Also the tower at wilkinson says that it is 4G in the interactive maps and it most definitely is not. I drove through Wilkinson eariler in the week and even rebooted my phone to try to get 4g signal and nothing. Strong 3g but No 4G. the only 4G tower I connect to is the I70 Tower.

I live on the Madison, Henry, Hancock county lines. right where they all intersect.

Any Ideas?

well Signal quality just went belly up where I live. before this week I was getting 4G and good signal on voice. now it is dismal. there are sometimes where I show no signal at all. I roam more often than not now at home.

I connect to 3 different towers, Wilkinson, Emporia, and I70 between Knightstown and Greenfield at the rest stop. Also the tower at wilkinson says that it is 4G in the interactive maps and it most definitely is not. I drove through Wilkinson eariler in the week and even rebooted my phone to try to get 4g signal and nothing. Strong 3g but No 4G. the only 4G tower I connect to is the I70 Tower.

I live on the Madison, Henry, Hancock county lines. right where they all intersect.

Any Ideas?

Now I am getting a "Your call cannot Be completed at this time -- Error 12" Something is going wonky

Now I am getting a "Your call cannot Be completed at this time -- Error 12" Something is going wonky

Just got off the phone with Sprint. they are working on towers in my area and that is the cause for the issue.

Progress. sometimes hurts

• Like 3

Here we go again. I just closed the tab with all of this typed out...

The view from my porch

DSCF0067_zpsabab1c10.jpg

Now the good stuff...

DSCF0070_zpsafa6df56.jpg

DSCF0071_zpsd6abfd87.jpg

DSCF0072_zpsa4ce156e.jpg

DSCF0075_zpsbe30787d.jpg

DSCF0076_zps5f0c75c4.jpg

DSCF0077_zpsc10da8f2.jpg

DSCF0078_zpsb367589d.jpg

DSCF0079_zpsd7a7885e.jpg

DSCF0080_zps0507a37f.jpg

DSCF0082_zps3a354909.jpg

The electricians are done at this site.

The crew that bolted down the new cabinets,built the new platform and installed the new panels/RRU anticipates being finished tomorrow.

Next up will be the "integration" crew. No time frame was given for when they would arrive. I am guessing that they will do something with this

demunavu.jpg

• Like 9

Just got off the phone with Sprint. they are working on towers in my area and that is the cause for the issue.

Progress. sometimes hurts

They took down my site for about 2 hours today while working on it.

does anyone have access in to the Sprint ticket system. Apparently the tower closest to me is Broken and there is a ticket open for it

Ticket 1002334 I wonder if they broke something during an upgrade

anyone with info would be greatly appreciated

does anyone have access in to the Sprint ticket system. Apparently the tower closest to me is Broken and there is a ticket open for it

Ticket 1002334 I wonder if they broke something during an upgrade

anyone with info would be greatly appreciated

Still Broke. apparently that ticket (1002334) is closed and was a voice issue. now Ticket 77517 has been opened due to a provisioning issue.

tower IN03UB104 is having some serious issues

There must be a new tower by Bankers Life Fieldhouse cuz last week no 4g inside Bankers and now......

Yep... I went to my first Pacers game of the year last night and noticed the LTE as well. Quite the beatdown we put on the Knicks last night!

• Like 1

Yep... I went to my first Pacers game of the year last night and noticed the LTE as well. Quite the beatdown we put on the Knicks last night!

Yea I worked the game last night so we get to watch it as long as no one needs a medic. That games was over before it got started. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Migrated from Original Forum. Originally Posted 15 January 2011

Let us know if you come across a WiMax signal. I think you'll get LTE first, though.

Sweet!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Any idea when Bloomington will be official?

Official dates are just machinations of Sprint marketing. Crews on the ground will just keep deploying. One day, Sprint marketing people will decide enough coverage has been achieved to announce the market. And work will still continue. Official announcements have no impact on the deployment, there is the same amount of coverage before the announcement as the day after.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

So can I interpret that to mean the spotiness we have now will continue?

No, it would be the exact opposite. The sportiness will get less each and every week.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Something is going on in Pendleton with Sprint. Went through today and had zero signal. Was roaming throughout the entire city until I got close to the interstate. Anyone have any insight?