Network Vision/LTE - Northern & Southern Connecticut Markets (includes all cities)

shmget

The paddock ave site behind the church is not a sprint tower..although the one on top of the hotel next to I91 on east main st. Is.

651 paddock ave. is listed as a Clearwire cell site:

EM-CLEARWIRE-080-091015 – Clearwire Corporation notice of intent to modify an existing telecommunications facility located at 651 Paddock Avenue, Meriden, Connecticut.

T-Mobile & Verizon also have work orders on it too! I could always be wrong though.

• Like 1

I cant tell honestly with the quality of those pictures.  Doesnt look like it to me though.

What about the s.broad st tower??..the one of the smoke stack...did a speed test today while at big y and got 26mbps download almost 7mbps upload with 57 ms ping...and tech support mentioned either that tower or a tower in wallingford is undergoing a 2.5ghz LTE upgrade. I can upload the picture or i can upload some ithe pictures of towers once i can get some shots of em.

Alright, I have been seeing a lot of work in the state, and with that, I dont want to make this an easy game, so my Premiere Sponsorship offer has ended.  I have some tricks up my sleeve still though for some of you guys trying hard.   :ninja:

Dont stop sending pictures, if you think you might of found an 8T8R site, post it up!!

• Like 3

Alright, I have been seeing a lot of work in the state, and with that, I dont want to make this an easy game, so my Premiere Sponsorship offer has ended.  I have some tricks up my sleeve still though for some of you guys trying hard.   :ninja:

Dont stop sending pictures, if you think you might of found an 8T8R site, post it up!!

• Like 1

The northern hartford one getting work in the picture isnt getting 8T8R, I stopped by it a few days ago when I saw them working.  Slater St in manchester might be an 8T8R, I stress might.  I actually will be in the neighborhood there tomorrow for other business, ill bring my camera.  You might of found one!

• Like 1

thats funny...i went to home town buffet for lunch with a friend and didnt even know if it was a sprint tower, took shots anyway and looked at my"special map" and sure enough it was..and when i was looking at the map saw that the northern end of weston st wasnt i figured i would put it up anyway...but my search doesnt stop there as i will be getting more shots of other towers in my area and random ones in my travels...stay tuned!!

I tried to catch Adams St today in my travels, but I was just out of time and couldnt swing over that way.

Do you have a better camera?  Even a hand held digital might get you better zoom shots than a cell phone.  Clarity is key.

• Like 1

Saw some guys working on the Sprint rack in East Windsor near Hotcakes on Route 5.  Definitely not doing 8T8R, but maybe finally fixing whatever is wrong on that site so the gap in LTE can be filled.  I had LTE from the mass line down to East Hartford on Route 5 today, except the area served by that one tower.

• Like 2

I do as a matter of fact i have a older nikon with 5x optical zoom and i think about 6 mp..i dont get out to manchester to often but just happened to be out that way and happened to be at home town buffet next door..took some more pictures that i will be posting soon.