Network Vision/LTE - Northern & Southern Connecticut Markets (includes all cities)

shmget

I have the same issues in Windsor Locks over by rt159. LTE one minute to 3G to Extended all within minutes. Rinse wash and repeat the whole day. It really does a number on my battery , and this happened on my Galaxy s3 and now on my LG G3. Also in places I was getting LTE I now get 3G.

• Like 1

i would call sprint and have them look at the performance of the towers in your area because in windsor locks theres at least 3 towers and 2 are near rte 159 and I91..if customers dont report issues they dont know theres a problem and they certainly wont look on there own..customers have to call and complain and the more customers call then they do something.

• 4 weeks later...

We have a large amount of information in the premiere sponsor thread.  If you are able to bump yourself up a few clicks, you will love the troves of information on CT that we have laid out and available ;)

• Like 1

OK...special deal for those of you in the Northern or Southern Connecticut markets.  

For a $50 PayPal donation tonight, I will make you a custom schedule map for this market or any market.  Get some personalized info and help support S4GRU!  Make the $50 donation, and reference in the notes which market you would like to receive.  Or $100 and the two markets you want to receive.

I will do your map(s) before I go to bed tonight, so you will have them no later than the morning.  You will need a Gmail address, because I will share the maps to you via Google Docs.  The schedule maps include every upgrade planned for every site in the next 6 months.  CDMA 1900 & 800, as well as LTE 1900, 800 and 2600 (B25, B26 & B41).

All donations will count toward your Sponsor, Premier Sponsor and Honored Premier Sponsor status.

OK...special deal for those of you in the Northern or Southern Connecticut markets.

For a $50 PayPal donation tonight, I will make you a custom schedule map for this market or any market. Get some personalized info and help support S4GRU! Make the $50 donation, and reference in the notes which market you would like to receive. Or $100 and the two markets you want to receive.

I will do your map(s) before I go to bed tonight, so you will have them no later than the morning. You will need a Gmail address, because I will share the maps to you via Google Docs. The schedule maps include every upgrade planned for every site in the next 6 months. CDMA 1900 & 800, as well as LTE 1900, 800 and 2600 (B25, B26 & B41).

All donations will count toward your Sponsor, Premier Sponsor and Honored Premier Sponsor status.

Based on member requests, we will extend this offer through 12 Noon on Saturday, October 18th. And you will get access to both Connecticut markets.

Sprint got number 1 on the reliability index, tied for call performance. Didn't get number one in texting, was surpised at that. Yet still tied for second with verizon. Data score is in the 90's too, that is really good. I am so happy to see sprint improving on rootmetrics :D  http://www.rootmetrics.com/us/rsr/new-haven-ct/2014/2H

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Kevster1321, do you want to get disciplined or even banned?  If not, then stop violating the rules by fishing for Premier level info.

AJ

I was just asking because I called Sprint a month ago and they said it should be started buynow so I just wanted to know if she was just talking out her ass our not. I do apologize aj.

You need not apologize to me.  I do not run S4GRU nor do I make the rules, which were largely formulated by consensus.  But you are breaking the rules by fishing for Premier level info.  And you are essentially asking a Premier sponsor to break the rules by providing that info.

I am sorry that it has to be this way, but S4GRU is a non profit site.  It has to pay for operational expenses every month.  The tiered sponsorship model gives greater informational perks to those who financially help S4GRU more.  That is only fair, and that is just the way it is.

Finally, please do not bother Sprint with these sorts of questions.  Save yourself the trouble.  The level of employees you speak to do not have the info you seek.

AJ

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What in the world is going on with Meriden coverage right now. it sucks so bad if you look at the coverage map it has gone down hill so fast its not even funny there is even an area where you roam now. i get 1X by Cumberland farms too. this is crazy does anyone know whats going on? sprint seems to keep telling me its the 5 phones on my account which isn't possible 

The Broad St. Area from the 691 on-ramp to Thomas Edisson school is horrible! 1-2 bars 3G. It's always been this way. I think the closet tower is the site on the Hanover towers but it's only been upgraded for 2.5Ghz....

Edited by banananuts87

of course thats the area i live in now. its so bad my phone says no service sometimes. i had to argue with sprint to get the airave for free. i dont know how much more faith i can put in to this company with all the frustrations i have had with them. but at the same time i have seen them improve in other parts of the state and gotten 79mbp download and good coverage just wish i could get that here. 

• Like 1

I know when I have been around Meriden it has been disappointing. It's not like it's a podunk town either. They must be having serious site access issues and can't get needed work done.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So as of today 9/18/2015 according to sprint coverage map i am in full blown sprint Spark LTE now which must of just happened. my guess is they are redoing our market and making it better. the data is fine but if you look at the voice map its a joke most of meriden is under fair or off network. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Finally couldn't take it anymore I had to switch to Verizon. I was get one bar with sprint at my house with 1x or my phone saying no service even with the dumb airave thing. Now plus the coverage with sprint isn't that great. I noticed a huge difference with Verizon worth the 20$ more a month. I still love sprint had them for 6 years but couldn't take it anymore maybe once they get there act together I'll go back.

• Like 2