Network Vision/LTE - Raleigh/Durham Market (includes Fayetteville)

spotmeterf64

Nope. I had it driving around and at the home depot on Strickland and six forks. Didn't have it inside though. :( mapped some more with sensorly while looking for a new tire for the mower. Sadly coverage still hasn't made it to leesville. :(

Got it when I was heading east for Turkey Day on Tuesday at 540 and Six Forks by toggling Airplane Mode. Confirmed the sites were added to my LTE Records file.

But then when i came back through the area on the way home Friday, I wanted to see if it would connect automatically, assuming since the records file was populated, it would scan for LTE when i entered the area.

Nope, no dice.

Ditto.... You might not make it back if u travel there....

What...some spoiled cole slaw on your pulled pork sandwich might get you?

:P

AJ

• Like 1

Lol tried to edit but silly tapatalk not let me edit posts. Lol Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I've reported a bug on Tapatalk where I cannot edit my posts anymore if I've quoted someone in it. It says "Qoute Mismatch", even though I did not edit the quote. So now I have to go into Forum Runner to edit my posts. Pain.

Robert

I've reported a bug on Tapatalk where I cannot edit my posts anymore if I've quoted someone in it. It says "Qoute Mismatch", even though I did not edit the quote. So now I have to go into Forum Runner to edit my posts. Pain.

Robert

Yeah real weird, bc it only happens for me on this site, though its still a tapatalk issue in the end of things anyway...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Got some good news today at lunch. I went over to Ten-Ten Rd and 401 at the Hardees there. Sat down, opened the phone, and something caught my eye, something different. It was a 4G symbol!!

Tested it out and it was fast. I also sensorly'd around a bit. I noticed 4G lasted about a mile south of Wake Tech, then it switched to 3G. I was on lunch, had to get back to it so i didn't have a ton of time. I am very excited though.

As a side question, why do I have to go in and out of Airplane Mode? Seems like the radio should just change over.

tBmoO.jpg

Edited by woodsdog
  • Like 3

Got some good news today at lunch. I went over to Ten-Ten Rd and 401 at the Hardees there. Sat down, opened the phone, and something caught my eye, something different. It was a 4G symbol!!

Tested it out and it was fast. I also sensorly'd around a bit. I noticed 4G lasted about a mile south of Wake Tech, then it switched to 3G. I was on lunch, had to get back to it so i didn't have a ton of time. I am very excited though.

As a side question, why do I have to go in and out of Airplane Mode? Seems like the radio should just change over.

tBmoO.jpg

That's awesome! Probably cause the signal isn't strong enough for it to catch right away. The phones doesn't retry searching for signal as fast as people want it to.

Good for you southerners. It appears all the northern ones are turned off now. :( Or at least my phone won't connect to any 4g at places it was working previously.

Sprint's contractors are definitely working on the tower at the Rugby Complex on Poole Rd. They keep leaving the ()#()@()$@ gate unlocked, including this past Saturday left it wide open.

The funny part, when someone from our team called, the person he talked to said "We don't know of any work going on in your area"

Good to see communication working great. :)

Good for you southerners. It appears all the northern ones are turned off now. :( Or at least my phone won't connect to any 4g at places it was working previously.

Sprint's contractors are definitely working on the tower at the Rugby Complex on Poole Rd. They keep leaving the ()#()@()$@ gate unlocked, including this past Saturday left it wide open.

The funny part, when someone from our team called, the person he talked to said "We don't know of any work going on in your area"

Good to see communication working great. :)

Is that Poole and Hodge?

Yep. just past Hodge road on Poole.

Oddly, today my phone is connecting to the 4g up here again. Sat at Chick Fila at Six Forks and Forum with 4g eating a chicken sammich

The Chickfila cow just sat down next to me and was looking at me use my phone. I told him the Galaxy Note 2 was cow sized. He took my phone and trotted off. I didn't know if I should laugh or run after him. He came back...fortunately.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 2

Yep. just past Hodge road on Poole.

Oddly, today my phone is connecting to the 4g up here again. Sat at Chick Fila at Six Forks and Forum with 4g eating a chicken sammich

Hmm. I need to check that out. Getting closer to the house. Did you map it on sensorly?