Network Vision/LTE - Raleigh/Durham Market (includes Fayetteville)

spotmeterf64

LTE in south raleigh still on... (on 401 near wake tech comm college). however it does not extend into the college campus. grr.

Lol, what does? Wake Tech is in a cell dead zone pretty much. Especially in the engineering and automotive buildings. Even with ATT I barely got service in the shop.

Has anyone in N. Raleigh (Near Creedmoor Rd & Crabtree Mall) been having issue with data? Ever since yesterday morning and this morning on my way to work, I couldn't get data. Only the upload light would light up and not the download light, so I couldn't get anything to work. Refreshing the Profile doesn't work, neither does restarting the phone either. When I get near downtown it refreshes itself and starts working again.

Has anyone in N. Raleigh (Near Creedmoor Rd & Crabtree Mall) been having issue with data? Ever since yesterday morning and this morning on my way to work, I couldn't get data. Only the upload light would light up and not the download light, so I couldn't get anything to work. Refreshing the Profile doesn't work, neither does restarting the phone either. When I get near downtown it refreshes itself and starts working again.

I noticed that LTE was off in North Raleigh this morning and I was getting alot of 1x in the Rex area last night.

I work near 540 and Six Forks. Been getting LTE consistently when I'm outside the office building. Also been getting some LTE along 540 near Leesville. It drops out heading east until I get closer to Six Forks.

Running speed tests I am only getting average 9 down and 5 up.

Yeppers

Something is wrong with a few of their towers

And some definite dead spots.

Take your phone up leesville to the four way stop sign at Mt Herman church.

You will have almost full bars, but will lose data.

Every time.

Tried with my s3 and the wife's evo 3d

They really need to "fix" things instead of putting them in this crazy stage

They turned 4g on at the ray Rd tower the other day, but had nothing setup to route the data.

• Like 1

I work near 540 and Six Forks. Been getting LTE consistently when I'm outside the office building. Also been getting some LTE along 540 near Leesville. It drops out heading east until I get closer to Six Forks.

Running speed tests I am only getting average 9 down and 5 up.

I have never gotten LTE in that area. Always in those area, especially Leesville and 540 heading into Durham. In Cary LTE picks up pretty well, in spots of course.Also, have seen LTE in Charlotte and Huntersville Areas. Haven't seen anything in Raleigh, Morrisville, or Durham. Guess I miss it by the time I look at my phone.

I got it on 401/capital from i-40 all the way to wake tech main campus.

I wouldn't get discouraged, this seems par for the course.... I am in DC/NoVa right now, and Sprint LTE is sporatic, and sparse.... This same thing happened when Verizon launched LTE... they dont light up the entire market at one time.

• Like 1

I have never gotten LTE in that area. Always in those area, especially Leesville and 540 heading into Durham. In Cary LTE picks up pretty well, in spots of course.Also, have seen LTE in Charlotte and Huntersville Areas. Haven't seen anything in Raleigh, Morrisville, or Durham. Guess I miss it by the time I look at my phone.

I believe 540 and Six Forks was one of the first upgraded towers in our market.

Yeppers

Every time.

They turned 4g on at the ray Rd tower the other day, but had nothing setup to route the data.

Expect things to be in a state of flux for a bit. Also, any LTE that we get right now is not official. Whats the cross st on the Ray road tower? Edited by centermedic

I got it on 401/capital from i-40 all the way to wake tech main campus.

I wouldn't get discouraged, this seems par for the course.... I am in DC/NoVa right now, and Sprint LTE is sporatic, and sparse.... This same thing happened when Verizon launched LTE... they dont light up the entire market at one time.

You took capital all the way down to Fayetville rd/401?

You took capital all the way down to Fayetville rd/401?

Its lit up from downtown to past the 401/70 split. Take that every day home from work here... It stops part way in downtown though as its never reached all the way up through the northside of downtown where ud hit wade ave from south saunders...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Its lit up from downtown to past the 401/70 split. Take that every day home from work here... It stops part way in downtown though as its never reached all the way up through the northside of downtown where ud hit wade ave from south saunders...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Thats good to know. I have yet to pick it up downtown.
  • Like 1

Acceptance reports received for the Raleigh/Durham market so far for this week. 23 site updates posted to the NV Sites Complete Map. More details here: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/572-network-vision-site-map-charlotte-raleighdurham-winstonsalem-and-myrtle-beach-markets/page__view__findpost__p__105285

Robert

• Like 1

Yeppers

Every time.

I live not 500ft from that 4 way stop. I have an airrave for obvious reasons :(

I live not 500ft from that 4 way stop. I have an airrave for obvious reasons :(

Hehe.

Have you noticed a lot of random cars, etc behaving strange around there?

Turning around, pulling into spots, going back and forth from the fire dept, church and old graveyard?

(There are portals at each of those for Ingress, and they are very contested. :) )

I probably go by there about 5 times a day now.

I know a guy in a tow truck was going back and forth this morning. :)

Hehe.

Have you noticed a lot of random cars, etc behaving strange around there?

Turning around, pulling into spots, going back and forth from the fire dept, church and old graveyard?

(There are portals at each of those for Ingress, and they are very contested. :) )

I probably go by there about 5 times a day now.

I know a guy in a tow truck was going back and forth this morning. :)

Really? I played ingress when it fist came out, got to lvl 7, almost lvl 8, but havent played since like Nov. Are you talking about HoneyBadger, (that was his name then) we used to play together. I see his truck there several times a day. There were NO portals around there when i stopped playing except Brier Creek Cemetery.

Now that they have portals that close to home I might have to fire it back up and help the enlightened out :)