Next Motorola speculation

djw39

So the obvious device is...

HD display

Full touch (no keyboard)

Next gen processor, e.g. OMAP5 or maybe something out of the Intel-Moto collaboration

Unquestionably such a device will eventually come to Sprint. The only question is, does it come August 2013 as the next iteration of the Photon, or will they push something out sooner?

Hopefully sooner. Motorola is coming out with some awesome phones for Verizon, leaving Sprint users with...one modern phone :(

Heck, a Droid Razr M (or Milestone Razr M as they'd have to call it) supporting Sprint's LTE band, at the same price as the VZW version, would be awesome.

Hopefully sooner. Motorola is coming out with some awesome phones for Verizon, leaving Sprint users with...one modern phone

Heck, a Droid Razr M (or Milestone Razr M as they'd have to call it) supporting Sprint's LTE band, at the same price as the VZW version, would be awesome.

I like the size of the M, but only if it has full HD. We already have two qHD Motorola phones.

Sent from my Full Android on Crespo4G using Tapatalk 2

Edited by djw39

Historically Sprint hasn't carried that many Motorola phones. The only other phone I could see getting is some type of Admiral replacement in the near future. Other than that the Photon Q is probably it until August of 2013.

• 2 weeks later...