Network Vision/LTE - Cincinnati Market

ohioratrodder

This is the tower at factory dr. Any know what they're looking at? I still cant tell the difference on these things. And for some reason while I was under this tower I was connected to the rt 4 in Hamilton tower on 1x800 and had a very weak lte signal lte discovery had it as 12.5 miles away.

post-36830-139600897204_thumb.jpg

This is the tower at factory dr. Any know what they're looking at? I still cant tell the difference on these things. And for some reason while I was under this tower I was connected to the rt 4 in Hamilton tower on 1x800 and had a very weak lte signal lte discovery had it as 12.5 miles away.

The top rack looks like it may be Sprint, legacy and new panels up there.

It's further back in this thread I imagine, but I have reported in the past that the Factory Dr tower is upgraded. It's marked according to it's current status on the maps in the sponsors section.

If you're interested in being able to tell for yourself, see this thread.

No idea if this means anything, but received a text from Sprint yesterday saying the tower I use most is being updated in the next several days and to expect disruptions in service. As this is the tower closest to my house hopefully that's good news.

Middle rack is a Clear rack (WiMax/B41)

Middle rack is a Clear rack (WiMax/B41)

Thank you.  Is there a map of clear towers?  I wonder what the range of B41 will be?  Are there any clear only towers?  If so will they be upgraded or eliminated?

It's further back in this thread I imagine, but I have reported in the past that the Factory Dr tower is upgraded. It's marked according to it's current status on the maps in the sponsors section.

If you're interested in being able to tell for yourself, see this thread.

What map would I want to look at to see the status on this tower?  I just checked the sites complete map and it was listed as in progress.  

Thank you. Is there a map of clear towers? I wonder what the range of B41 will be? Are there any clear only towers? If so will they be upgraded or eliminated?

Unfortunately the info your seek is limited to Premier Sponsors. However, you may be able to find some of the info you're looking for at clear.com/coverage

What map would I want to look at to see the status on this tower?  I just checked the sites complete map and it was listed as in progress.  

That is the status, it is in progress. It's listed that way because I submitted a photo some time back proving it is upgraded. Now just waiting on it to be turned on.

First time posting. Just laid down some purple from Monroe up to the 675 interchange on 75.

Was in Monroe earlier, all I got was 1x 800 for both talk and internet. So if they turned lte on that's awesome.

Was in Monroe earlier, all I got was 1x 800 for both talk and internet. So if they turned lte on that's awesome.

I didnt pick it up until I got north of 63 but I had it all the way up to Beavercreek. But they have had LTE up that way for a couple months now. And i was going through there about 11:30.

Laid down purple all the way from Trenton, through a little bit of Springboro, and in Franklin on my way to work. Held lte all the way. First time that has ever happened. Sprint is really stepping it up. These towers went 800 3 days ago, and from what I can tell they are all lte complete.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 3

Laid down purple all the way from Trenton, through a little bit of Springboro, and in Franklin on my way to work. Held lte all the way. First time that has ever happened. Sprint is really stepping it up. These towers went 800 3 days ago, and from what I can tell they are all lte complete.

Now if we could get things going closer to downtown and my part of NKY

I am hoping the lone tower in Monroe is turning on tonight. I've been roaming on Verizon today and yesterday.

I'd say something getting ready to happen with that tower.

I've got LTE in my office in Kenwood currently. I've laid down a little purple on Sensorly for it. I'll try to drive around later tonight to map more.

Based on how quickly it cuts out when I walk a certain direction, I think this may be covering Kenwood Mall and should be covering 71 currently.

I had 5MBps and 6Mbps Speedtests on it earlier.

• Like 2

Is there a section for looking into outages? I was on the phone this morning with customer care and he referred to a tower outage but not which tower. I have not noticed any connection to the factory drive tower today. That's my closet tower and is in progress on the map. Any chance it is out to be worked on/ fired up?

spoke to a sprint rep at best buy.. she said 4G LTE will be here in colerain next week or few more weeks

Technically, LTE is and has been already available in Colerain (if you have a device that can pick it up, and then in the right mode). Unfortunately, the information you got at Best Buy cannot be confirmed at this time, and is most likely false.

As a bad example to make my point, I emailed Dan@Sprint.com which is the Executive Services department (the highest level of Sprint customer care you can get). I got very accurate and detailed responses, which even after many responses and data to back, resulted in changing sectors of a certain tower I was connected to. Ultimately, even with all the info they gave me, real changes to my service and my valid threat to leave Sprint, all they could/would do was tell me I was 3 months out from an NV upgrade on my towers (even though the equipment was installed in August (CABs & RRUs)) and give me a few months of service for free. 6 days later, my home towers that were 3 months out from being accepted were turned on, and a few days later I had LTE.

Hang in there!! We are seeing lots of accepts in the Ohio market, and we can confirm that teams from other states have been assigned to Ohio to stop the bleeding of Sprint customers jumping ship to other carriers because of service issues.

• Like 2