Three Days in the Waco 4G LTE FIT & S4GRU Planned Articles

S4GRU

oh dang cause I really wanted the evo LTE! Do u think that HTC will make another sprint device this year?

The buffed up 3G performance should be well enough for most all people tbh in deployment areas....LTE is just an extra perk, I wouldn't let being in an active deployment market vs not determine to get the EVO or not...its not like ur phone is going to completely suck...I had mine in Atlanta and the thing was a champ!... Lte came and went but the overall connectivity of and performance of the device was 10 fold better than in a non deployed market.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

So u wouldn't recommend the evo 4G then?

No, do not get the EVO LTE. Or if you have it, get rid of it. I hate being part of the crowd; I want to be the only person who has one.

;)

AJ

• Like 4

oh dang cause I really wanted the evo LTE! Do u think that HTC will make another sprint device this year?

There is more to a phone that just lte connectivity. If your number 1 priority is getting a reliable lte signal then I would say just get a gnex but other than that the evo lte is an awesome device. I highly doubt you would have any regrets if you bought one. From the beautiful display to how responsive the phone is(especially since the resent ota) you won't be disappointed, not to mention the excellent battery life, you really can't go wrong.

• Like 2

The buffed up 3G performance should be well enough for most all people tbh in deployment areas....LTE is just an extra perk, I wouldn't let being in an active deployment market vs not determine to get the EVO or not...its not like ur phone is going to completely suck...I had mine in Atlanta and the thing was a champ!... Lte came and went but the overall connectivity of and performance of the device was 10 fold better than in a non deployed market.

Well im not in a market thats going to get LTE until maybe summer or hopefully sooner of 2013 and I am going to be taking my moms upgrade to get the phone that i want cause my laptop broke and my iphone is not going to be able to handle all my multimedia stuff like watching youtube and stuff like that. And give her my iphone 4s cause she likes it better than her og evo and then when it comes down to my upgrade date in Aug 2013 get my upgrade and give her the evo lte if she wants. But I wouldnt want to get it if it has a bunch of signal issues considering she is complaining about all the dropped calls and such.

Edit: Also do u think that the evo LTE is getting better with LTE and 3g signal issues i heard people complaining about, with the latest update and updates in the future get better?

Well im not in a market thats going to get LTE until maybe summer or hopefully sooner of 2013 and I am going to be taking my moms upgrade to get the phone that i want cause my laptop broke and my iphone is not going to be able to handle all my multimedia stuff like watching youtube and stuff like that. And give her my iphone 4s cause she likes it better than her og evo and then when it comes down to my upgrade date in Aug 2013 get my upgrade and give her the evo lte if she wants. But I wouldnt want to get it if it has a bunch of signal issues considering she is complaining about all the dropped calls and such.

Edit: Also do u think that the evo LTE is getting better with LTE and 3g signal issues i heard people complaining about, with the latest update and updates in the future get better?

There are not big connectivity issues don't be worried by that as over 3G and regular stuff it is rock solid....

Mine is like a rock and had zero connectivity issues or dropped calls....I don't count the lte stuff bc right now that stuff is up in air anyway and not the main reason someone should be buying a device right now anyway...

Screen and everything else about the device I give heads up over the sgs3 imho....

Tbh, you can't go wrong with either....I am glad to see Sammy get radios right for once though....

• Like 2

There are not big connectivity issues don't be worried by that as over 3G and regular stuff it is rock solid....

Mine is like a rock and had zero connectivity issues or dropped calls....I don't count the lte stuff bc right now that stuff is up in air anyway and not the main reason someone should be buying a device right now anyway...

Screen and everything else about the device I give heads up over the sgs3 imho....

Tbh, you can't go wrong with either....I am glad to see Sammy get radios right for once though....

I know right my dad has the GS2 and in places where the iPhone and og evo get full bars he's lucky to get 2-3

NV Sites Complete map will include the first SF Bay and PR/VI sites accepted by Sprint. Also will include a hefty update of LTE sites in the Chicago. Also, the biggest Kansas week ever, with a couple of new cities. Exciting week.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Can't wait for Kansas and Chicago as I will be through both areas this week!

• Like 1

You guys make me regret my EVO purchase more and more thinking I should have waited for the S3. But I tell myself I needed forced roaming too much each time ;)

I'm curious what kind of impact Hurricane Isaac had on their Ericsson crews as they also had to deal with this in LA, MS, AL, etc.

• Like 1

...and all the women are strong, all the men are good looking, and all the children are above average.

AJ

Is that because of the Powdermilk Biscuits?

Sounds like a great week of updates!

Can't wait for Kansas and Chicago as I will be through both areas this week!

Me too. I'm stoked to start testing lte. I had a choice between route 80 and 70. I chose 80 for chi then down to 70 for kc. Don't tell my wife that though. She thinks its for the BBQ. :-)

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Also, the biggest Kansas week ever, with a couple of new cities. Exciting week.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

You mean there's more than 4? Woohoo!

Haha, kidding aside, excited to see the progress! Might explain why I've had 4G everywhere I've gone lately.

You mean there's more than 4? Woohoo!

Haha' date=' kidding aside, excited to see the progress! Might explain why I've had 4G everywhere I've gone lately.[/quote']

One week had 20 fwiw

Sent from my Evo LTE or SSGS3 using Forum Runner

When will we get this info? :)

It was updated awhile ago. Its in the Sponsor section.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

Last time I was in New Mexico with a native, they insisted that the only correct way to order was to ask for it "christmas".

Yes, if you want both, then you ask for "Christmas."

Robert

Hey Richard, how often do you usually update the completed sites map? Once a month?

I'm not sure how often Richard does it. However, I do it usually every week. :hee:

Robert

• Like 3