Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Signal bars do not show quality of signal. You only need 9kbps for a good voice call. That can even be achieved at the threshold between zero and one bar if stationary in many instances.

My point is if you have Claro or ATT on low frequency and nearby, and the signal of Sprint on 800 far away, it may not provide much help. We cannot make blanket statements that 800 will definitely help your specific conditions. It may, it may not.

It will depend on how and where 800 is deployed in your area and the specifics about your specific structure.

And I'm also making the point high or low signal bars don't mean much in and of itself.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Last question for you! How the %^$*@ you do to answer so many questions in the forum and to appear in almost every forum here? You're a TITAN! hahahaha. Thanks for your time and for your effort to keep in touch with all info we need about Sprint and cell phone wireless technical data all over the country!!! We appreciate s4gru support and the care we need in Puerto Rico! and of course, for our friends in Virgin Island!

• Like 2

Last question for you! How the %^$*@ you do to answer so many questions in the forum and to appear in almost every forum here? You're a TITAN! hahahaha. Thanks for your time and for your effort to keep in touch with all info we need about Sprint and cell phone wireless technical data all over the country!!! We appreciate s4gru support and the care we need in Puerto Rico! and of course, for our friends in Virgin Island!

I'm in the AV booth at church. Shhh...don't tell the pastor. ;)

• Like 7

hahahahahaha ok. I will not!!!! In that case, God bless you for two jobs well done. I call that, real multi tasking!! :D

• Like 1

hahahahahaha ok. I will not!!!! In that case, God bless you for two jobs well done. I call that, real multi tasking!! :D

Thanks. I also have a full time job, Monday-Friday and have four kids. I just don't get much sleep.

• Like 1

Thanks. I also have a full time job, Monday-Friday and have four kids. I just don't get much sleep.

Wao!!!! When I get very busy and think that I have no time to finish my days I will remember you hahaha :D. I really thanks for your care here and in the church too, because that work saves lives!

• Like 1

Ha I use to be on my computer all the time when I was the head A/V guy at my church back in Olathe..I put in WiFi in sanctuary just so I could :)

• Like 3

I got a problem the incoming calls are not coming thru and is really frustrating is any one else having this problem in are metro guaynabo

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Mine arw working fine. Which part are you in?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Having lovely NV3G/eHRPD at my apartment from the Fajardo Isleta Marina site. :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Great to see that! I actually go to Isleta Marina quite often! Relatives apartment

:D

Great to see that! I actually go to Isleta Marina quite often! Relatives apartment

:D

Nice! My folks have an apartment at Peñamar Ocean Club in front of Villa Marina, I like coming every once in a wgile to visit palomino and palominito. You will now have some good 3g from sprint there :)

• Like 1

Nice! My folks have an apartment at Peñamar Ocean Club in front of Villa Marina, I like coming every once in a wgile to visit palomino and palominito. You will now have some good 3g from sprint there :)

And hopefully LTE! :D

this morning there were a couple of trucks at the UPR-Bayamon site, LTE was lit up in a limited capacity when I came back home, but I don't know if it's from that specific site or another nearby one.

Do you know what serving cell you connect to?

I noticed that I get a signal at home from a site in bayamon.

not really, but if I could get some instructions, I'd be happy to find out and share the info

Dial ##33284# enter 777468 code. Then go to LTE engineering from there you can see your serving CELL

Serving cell is 102, Base ID is 18307 for 1x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Awesome.. I get that serving cell at my apt. I live in guaynabo. And I get -98 rsrp.

Wow sprint was kind of fast upgrading the eastern side of the island. I remember checking a week ago on network.sprint.com and there wasn't anything announced for Fajardo and Luquillo. Today or yesterday they listed all of Fajardo and Luquillo with NV 3g complete. ....yet the rio hondo site in bayamon is quiet :(

Wow sprint was kind of fast upgrading the eastern side of the island. I remember checking a week ago on network.sprint.com and there wasn't anything announced for Fajardo and Luquillo. Today or yesterday they listed all of Fajardo and Luquillo with NV 3g complete. ....yet the rio hondo site in bayamon is quiet :(

something must be happening with that site, it's been a while...

Not really. Samsung has brought 3G up in clusters all over the island since the beginning. This is the last 3G cluster outside the metro area. Now the whole island has at least 3G upgrades outside San Juan. And about 1/3 of San Juan metro has been 3G completed.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 2