Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

That Puerto Rican joke went right over my head!

Robert

Shes the mayor of San Juan now after Jorge Santini (He was mayor for 12 years in a row) and everyone is laughing at him because he acted selfish and overconfident in our recent elections against her. Hell, he didn't even bother to participate in public debates with her since he "knew" he could win without lifting a finger. Turns out that the city gave him the boot in favor of Carmen and people speak of like if she were a queen for winning the elections against him with very limited campaign time and resources.

Her term started yesterday in San Juan with a celebration for the public that had San Juan tighter than fort knox.

Just to be clear I'm not a political fanboy I'm just stating what happened :P This is so this isn't turned into a politics debate :D

Getting back on topic to sprint, I almost threw my GS3 against the wall today. I have a buddy who works for UPS and he calls me every time there is a package on his truck for me so I can be at home. Since my home has a gated telephone entry system that dials to our phones in order to open, he couldn't reach me. He told me he waited 35 mins calling non stop for me since I was his last delivery and I felt bad for making him waste his time. He told me the gate calls went straight to voice mail. After like 2 hours I received all the missed calls (28 to be exact) from the gate. :(

• Like 1

After Thursday I can guarantee no work will be done in the San Juan area until Monday due to the celebrations of San Sebastian.

That is gonna be crazy, I was hoping they would get San Juan done so I could actually make a call. I remember last year the towers were so congested the calls would not go through, I cant imagine now that most towers are 1x!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Does anybody know if there is something wrong with Sensorly??!?!?! I havn't been able to map a trip for 2 days now.....the counter runs but it doesn't detects any point.... :unsure::(:blink:

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

Does anybody know if there is something wrong with Sensorly??!?!?! I havn't been able to map a trip for 2 days now.....the counter runs but it doesn't detects any point.... :unsure::(:blink:

When my gps doesn't lock it cannot detect any points at all.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

When my gps doesn't lock it cannot detect any points at all.

Ill chek but it pisses me of

Work is still continuing in Puerto Rico. Most of the work is being done by local subcontractors. However, inspectors come from stateside. If you look back in the history since work started in PR, there have been many weeks with no accepted sites. It all comes down to inspector's schedules.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

I'm trying to do something similar as the people in the Dallas/Austin thread. I copied the idea from that thread.

What I'm trying to do is collect LTE Serving Cells data from ##debug# screen to see if we can map it to a Tower.

This is obviously in an alpha stage because I want to also add RSRP readings..

here is the link if someone want to share their readings..

http://goo.gl/maps/Fk8vD

• Like 2

Work is still continuing in Puerto Rico. Most of the work is being done by local subcontractors. However, inspectors come from stateside. If you look back in the history since work started in PR, there have been many weeks with no accepted sites. It all comes down to inspector's schedules.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

I'll feel bad for the inspector who gets sent to the San Juan area between Thrusday and Sunday. :P

LOL

Exactly what crossed my mind..

Yeah apparently they do! Remember they were using Centennials system, when Centennial Left, ( i was caught with that) they lost a lot of service towers and connections. Now, they are building up slowly. Few people have told me to leave sprint, but i dont want to. Has not given me problems during the past 4 years. 2nd upgrade is in April, and not sure if I want to stay with the same EVO 3D until it dies ( old faithful) or get something new. Suggestions?

Yeah apparently they do! Remember they were using Centennials system, when Centennial Left, ( i was caught with that) they lost a lot of service towers and connections. Now, they are building up slowly. Few people have told me to leave sprint, but i dont want to. Has not given me problems during the past 4 years. 2nd upgrade is in April, and not sure if I want to stay with the same EVO 3D until it dies ( old faithful) or get something new. Suggestions?

Suggestions..... EVO LTE!!!

GS IV, HTC M7 (or whatever sprint decides to alter it to), Moto X (?), etc. Wait for the tri band phones.

• Like 1

If you are going to upgrade now you should definetly go with the GS3 or Note 2, but since the upgrade is in April, I would wait till the GS4 or the new Evo to see which one is better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Still a long way to go until you are due for an upgrade. My advice is don't get any of the current phones since better ones will be announced and released by then.

• Like 2

Have any of you guys tried the Optimus G? I currently own a Note 2 but was thinking about switching. What's your opinion?

In Mars you should have the better phone. Note 2 is one of the better phone in the market. Don't a mistake. Youtube, reading, features, pen, battery, ram, processor, accesories. In every aspect, note 2 is a very good and balance phone. I think is the better phone on Sprint (my wife said that if you have the opportunity to buy the iPhone and you doesn't you do not deserve the right to live in this world. OPINIONS!)

But everybody has the right to choose the better phone for their needs. Trip to Mars are very long so I think you must have the best phone available.

In Mars you should have the better phone. Note 2 is one of the better phone in the market. Don't a mistake. Youtube, reading, features, pen, battery, ram, processor, accesories. In every aspect, note 2 is a very good and balance phone. I think is the better phone on Sprint (my wife said that if you have the opportunity to buy the iPhone and you doesn't you do not deserve the right to live in this world. OPINIONS!)

But everybody has the right to choose the better phone for their needs. Trip to Mars are very long so I think you must have the best phone available.

jajajajaja well let your wife know that I also own two iPhone 5's, the Note 2 is my backup phone or testing phone if you will. So I guess I have a chance to still live on this world.

• Like 1