Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

I live near plaza guaynabo and for the last week I'm getting decent speed with ehrpd and good voice coverage. No 4g yet.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

This was in plaza guaynabo:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Guaynabo today it's all crap calling and data this is really making one change carrier i hope that by feb. I can get 1meg in guaynabo please

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

That happened days before NV started working in mayaguez.... So be patient.....

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

The Rio Hondo site will be up soon. Been doing random speedtests and it has given me speeds over 600kbps over the usual 200-300kbps. Note that this site will be a train wreck since its going to be shared with a shopping mall and over 10 neighborhoods around the area. No 4g yet.

post-4480-13577354091679_thumb.jpg

eso es en ave.Magnolia ,

Bayamon

Nice speeds! Theres a site around that area that had the panels installed for a while. Glad to see its working!

The Rio Hondo site will be up soon. Been doing random speedtests and it has given me speeds over 600kbps over the usual 200-300kbps. Note that this site will be a train wreck since its going to be shared with a shopping mall and over 10 neighborhoods around the area. No 4g yet.

Is this with ehrpd or just evdo rev a.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

A few weeks ago I saw on the Sprint map that there was 1 voice upgrade on St.Thomas VI. Today I'm also seeing 1 data upgrade. Can anyone on St.Thomas comfirm any NV sightings , better call quality or lncrease data speed?

• Like 1

A few weeks ago I saw on the Sprint map that there was 1 voice upgrade on St.Thomas VI. Today I'm also seeing 1 data upgrade. Can anyone on St.Thomas comfirm any NV sightings , better call quality or lncrease data speed?

I only see the one Voice Upgrade still.

Robert

Robert, I even have a screen shot, just trying to work out how to post it

Upload it to any 3rd party site and post the link, or use the picture embed feature and enter the URL. And I just checked again and still only see 1 Voice Upgrade for St. Thomas.

Robert

Today when I went out of my apt my phone was connected to 4G. Tried to open sensorly, but the GPS didnt locked in time and I was late for work.

When I get back I'll try to map if I still can connect to 4G.

This is in Guaynabo

• Like 1

Not sure but something happened in the Mayagüez's sites cuz ive been on 4G almost 90% of the day at work..

Can anyone confirm anything... Thnx!!!:D

Is this a bad thing???

No no no but just wanted to be sure it wasn't only a glitch.... :lol: <~~~see my happy face!!!