Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Well today a cop caught me using sensorly in traffic. (Hes right I shouldn't plus a the new law against using the phone in the car that started recently doesnt help either)

He let me off with a warning so I went to costco and bought myself a handsfree speakerphone since I get a ton of calls while driving.

S-Voice and Siri make this thing awesome for voice dialing.

I got LTE while visiting some friends near the drive in plaza at bayamon.

Signal was kind of jumpy -110 so speedtests sucked. :(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

post-4480-13573495614751_thumb.jpg

I can hear it now the legislators changing the texting while driving laws to include Sensorly.

I could care less and show the cop my phone through the window of Sensorly. Not texting buddy... Check my messages.

-- "Sensorly or it didn't happen!"

That's the beauty of Sensorly. It just runs in the background and you don't need to do anything with it.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

That's the beauty of Sensorly. It just runs in the background and you don't need to do anything with it.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Yup but for some reason I'm addicted to my phone and checking it for no reason :D

• Like 1

... then why dont i get the 4g? I live in levittown and well it happened about 3 times, i was on the boulevard and it switch to 4g, when i did a speed test it said the server was from atlanta... huh? But i didnt care i saw 4g lol but it wouldnt give upload speed, and it just went back to 3g, samething happened the other 2 times now it hasnt switched back since and that was like 2 months ago, ive gone to rio hondo, plaza del sol and plaza las americas and zip zilch nada :-( and yes i have toggle in and out of airplane...

... then why dont i get the 4g? I live in levittown and well it happened about 3 times, i was on the boulevard and it switch to 4g, when i did a speed test it said the server was from atlanta... huh? But i didnt care i saw 4g lol but it wouldnt give upload speed, and it just went back to 3g, samething happened the other 2 times now it hasnt switched back since and that was like 2 months ago, ive gone to rio hondo, plaza del sol and plaza las americas and zip zilch nada :-( and yes i have toggle in and out of airplane...

I know for sure you can get a signal in Plaza del Sol. I have had great coverage in there before. A member recently said he got a signal near Rio Hondo but his signal was weak which means it was from a more distant tower. Now Plaza las Americas is a great mall, but it has been a hellhole forever! Very little signal in most of the mall and you only get 1 to 2 bars of 1x on the top floor. And this isnt only with Sprint it has happened with AT&T also. So I doubt you will have 4G in there in the near future.

• Like 1

None of the metro areas are complete, they are still testing them and some places don't have the equipment installed. Now, if you go to the southern areas like Ponce, Arroyo, Las Piedras you will see consistent 4g service bacause those were the first areas that sprint completed.

I'm dying for sprint to turn on the Rio Hondo site so I can get service at home :(

None of the metro areas are complete, they are still testing them and some places don't have the equipment installed. Now, if you go to the southern areas like Ponce, Arroyo, Las Piedras you will see consistent 4g service bacause those were the first areas that sprint completed.

I'm dying for sprint to turn on the Rio Hondo site so I can get service at home :(

Yep...My brother live in Levitown also, dying to see the 4g icon at least NV 3g. He got an Evo and can't believe my area got 4g first. ( Las Piedras-Humacao-Yabucoa)

Sent from my Super Charged Galaxy Note 2

They really need to hurry and bring it up and fix the constant dropped calls, cause yes their internet will be better but with the calla be too?? Cause it takes 2-3 calls for my boyfriend to finally hear me ot gets tiring hes about to get me an acct with another carrier and i want to change too cause the vendor/rep that sole me the phone service promised id have it by november.... COQUI.... still waiting :-\ tryinf to be patient but my boyfriend is not having it lol i dont blame him...

They really need to hurry and bring it up and fix the constant dropped calls, cause yes their internet will be better but with the calla be too?? Cause it takes 2-3 calls for my boyfriend to finally hear me ot gets tiring hes about to get me an acct with another carrier and i want to change too cause the vendor/rep that sole me the phone service promised id have it by november.... COQUI.... still waiting :- tryinf to be patient but my boyfriend is not having it lol i dont blame him...

Is he on sprint or on another carrier

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

He is on another carrier, i changed cause sprint is the only unlimited... but now i know why.... cause we cant use it :'(

It's a matter of a time before the network it's finished and complete, specially on the SJ Metro area, the last area to be completed. One more month, perhaps two at the most, in my estimation. Hang in there. Your patience will be handsomely rewarded.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 7

2 days ago the Rio Hondo site had me on roaming for a full day since it was down apparently. Hoping they are working on it, still it came back online yesterday and no signs of NV 3g or 4g.

He is on another carrier, i changed cause sprint is the only unlimited... but now i know why.... cause we cant use it :'(

Be patient my friend.... Here at Mayagüez we were having very crappy service until a month or so ago..... Again.... PATIENCE!!!!! your time will come ;)

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

Went from Mayaguez to Bayamon. This is a two hour trip.

I initiated a call on western plaza as I drove towards bayamon and the call didn't drop. It lasted around 35mins because I was kept on hold for a while. Usually I used to get dropped at least once while driving through the same area. Looks like Sprint is also improving its voice coverage and it shows. Hoping the Bayamon and San Juan area gets the same results.

Also I had to stop at Sam's in Hatillo and got 4g there.

post-4480-13575977119485_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Had some pretty strong LTE in guaynabo yesterday, today I couldnt get a signal in the exact location.

Where in guaynabo? San patricio?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I just wish I could get a decent 3g speed where I live ( Estancias de la Fuente, Toa Alta ). Hoping for 4g soon is a long shot. I get horrible reception at my house...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

In the martinez nadal road, near the train station. In the villa venecia apartment buildings. I was sitting in my car waiting for someone and I looked at my phone and had 4G there. Had it for a little bit, then the 4G signal dissapeared completely. Turned LTE only, went close to some of the sprint towers and none had LTE. Came back today again and no LTE anywhere in Guaynabo. Had eHRPD tough at plaza guaynabo. With a blistering fast 3g speed of 50kbps! -_-

At least we know they are working on them! :D

We have made it this far, LTE is just around the corner.