Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Happy new year. In this new year Sprint is gonna gift us LTE around all the island.

Yeah!!!! We all hope they do.... :D

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

Question about coverage: I'm seeing in my area of coverage that has been till today 69 data upgrades and 1 voice upgrade; will the new network will transmit voice via data also?

if you ask via CDMA, never... why? because the EV-DO is only for data and the 1x is for voice & text

if you ask of the HD Voice or VoLTE, that is just a alpha technology, is in test...

What Happend in Carolina no 4g and 3g is Very Very Bad

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

They are a working with the antennas, plus appear that they will install 3 new antennas, 2 in loiza and 1 in rio grande.

Are you all getting 4g before or after changing prl? I have a rooted sgs3, but havent wanted to chamge the prl cause i dont want to mess it up... thanks

Some of the PRL's before November do not support Sprint LTE in Puerto Rico. If you have not updated your PRL since before November, you probably will not be able to use LTE until you do.

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk

Why do all these tests say hosted by something other than sprint?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Sprint does not host speed test servers. Speed tests are hosted by independent ISP's all over the world. Your device will automatically select one, or you can manually override and select one you prefer. But it will not say hosted by Sprint up top.

Sprint does not host speed test servers. Speed tests are hosted by independent ISP's all over the world. Your device will automatically select one, or you can manually override and select one you prefer. But it will not say hosted by Sprint up top.

Well, they technically do. I don't know why Sprint/Ookla won't add them to the speedtest app.

www.sprint.com/speedtest

Well, they technically do. I don't know why Sprint/Ookla won't add them to the speedtest app.

www.sprint.com/speedtest

Interesting. I did not know Sprint had their own speed test servers as well. But they cannot be used in the speedtest app for now. :tu:

• Like 1