Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

well I posted earlier today! you can check! thank for confirm! today in the morning i knew something was wrong with the signal! then later like 1 pm I check speedtest to see if there upgrade and yes!

Wrong on what sense?

Sent from my Super Charged Galaxy Note 2

<br />well I posted earlier today! you can check! thank for confirm! today in the morning i knew something was wrong with the signal! then later like 1 pm I check speedtest to see if there upgrade and yes!
<br /><br />

I'm losing data connection and signal also jumping from EVDO TO ehrpd constantly.

Just read all of the Mayagüez's sites being upgraded and ran a speed test....

3eqydehu.jpg

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

Sorry... I didn't mention i ran the test on the "terminal de carros públicos on the bottom floor so .... U tell me if its ok....

Sorry... I didn't mention i ran the test on the "terminal de carros públicos on the bottom floor so .... U tell me if its ok....

thats great so bad that im in my hometown that the speeds are really bad 50kbps or less im really ancious to return to mayagues to test

What speeds did you get before that?

Between 100kb and 400kb normally but from Wednesday to today I was having shity speeds mostly 20kb. Another speed test, almost 2MB.

uploadfromtaptalk1354940497313.jpg

• Like 1

Yesterday at night aprox. 12:00pm I was on upgraded 3G speeds with tower NID of 200, I was excited, now I'm back to old EVDO speeds with tower NID of 1 but with eHRPD and awful signals bouncing up and down. As someone saids before the new backhaul is in NID 200.

Well im back in Caguas today, as per Roberts map we should have in Caguas 2 NV completed sites and 2 LTE sites. I have been connected all morning to the NV completed sites but only get speeds of 200kbps. NetMonitor tells me i have eHRPD and a NID200 so it should have the backhaul. Any ideas on why so slow speeds?