Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

AFAIK centennial sold some of their towers to open mobile.. But I really don't know for sure.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I thought when at&t bought centennial they bought everything.....

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

I thought when at&t bought centennial they bought everything.....

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

Yep. I thought so too.. but centennial was cdma too, so I don't know if they replaced the equipment or what. The thing is that at least for me open mobile is the carrier when roaming.

Open has their own towers. Used to have an agreement with Centenial but ATT bought them and sold/removedupgraded their sites. Open has an agreement with Sprint for PR/USVI and Verizon in the US.

Thanks for the information. Someone told me that ooen mobile bought some of their towers, I guess he was wrong.

From last week until yesterday in the middle of Caguas Pueblo we had EVDO Rev.a, today I have eHRPd but still slow speeds under 600 kbps.

Now we're in eHRPD in Las Piedras. Still low speeds.

Sent from my Super Charged Galaxy Note 2

From last week until yesterday in the middle of Caguas Pueblo we had EVDO Rev.a, today I have eHRPd but still slow speeds under 600 kbps.

Now we're in eHRPD in Las Piedras. Still low speeds but my "ping" was cut in half.

No, only EvDo rev.A

So I think they're rolling eHRPD from Gurabo to Juncos and ending in Las Piedras. I saw a post also that Sprint rolled eHRPD in Caguas pueblo.

Sprint in Carolina is horrible. You cannot have a conversation for more than 20 seconds. It's been like that for over a month. This is on an upgraded site.

So I think they're rolling eHRPD from Gurabo to Juncos and ending in Las Piedras. I saw a post also that Sprint rolled eHRPD in Caguas pueblo.

Yes that's correct eHRPD in Caguas Pueblo Is confirmed up and running but with slow speeds.

if you're seeing eHRPD with slow speeds, check your Network ID; NID 200 is apparently seen on NV upgraded and completed towers, NID 1 seems to be the old backhaul...

on HTCs, using dialer code *#*#4636#*#* displays it, I'm not sure where to check it on Samsung devices (I think it should be somewhere in the ##DEBUG# menu...)

if you're seeing eHRPD with slow speeds, check your Network ID; NID 200 is apparently seen on NV upgraded and completed towers, NID 1 seems to be the old backhaul...

on HTCs, using dialer code *#*#4636#*#* displays it, I'm not sure where to check it on Samsung devices (I think it should be somewhere in the ##DEBUG# menu...)

Mine is changing tonight from NID 1 to 200.

Just download not roam control or net monitor and it will show you.

• Like 1

They're doing some kind of testing. The signal is going down and up and now I'm in EVDO REVA but with NID 200.

Man im on the same boat since wednesday.

Double post

well I posted earlier today! you can check! thank for confirm! today in the morning i knew something was wrong with the signal! then later like 1 pm I check speedtest to see if there upgrade and yes!