Gab2012

Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

sprint wont ship it to PuertoRico and the stores here dont have them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sprint wont ship it to PuertoRico and the stores here dont have them. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had the same problem when I live in Carolina. And Sprint ships to Puerto Rico and I didn't pay a penny. They shipped it to me from retentions.

• Like 1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You want to call back and speak to someone else because that is 100% wrong.

• Like 1

they definitely do ship here, I have one at home and didn't pay for it, you just need a rep that knows his stuff and is willing to play ball, which may be the hard part. good luck!

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip! I'll call back after I get home from class today :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Oh and the network seems snappier in Mayaguez today (inside the university of Puerto Rico)

went from under the usual 100kbps to 400~500

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

post-4480-13479824648333_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

slightly off-topic post: do any of you use Google Wallet? I can't add my card, and wanted to know if somebody had been able to get it working with a PR address...

• Like 1

I tried also but it wouldnt let me add my card. I keep getting an error when I put the adress :/

Sent from my GS3

It actually allowed me to add it on my Gnex(have the promo $10 google gave for free) but I only got the google prepaid card, havent tried a personal one

Just don't know what kind of places accept NFC google wallet

Edited by Gab2012

It actually allowed me to add it on my Gnex(have the promo $10 google gave for free) but I only got the google prepaid card, havent tried a personal one

only NFC terminals I've seen, have been at Walgreens. I actually spent $6 of the $10 on the Google card at some vending machines in Orlando during the summer, coolest thing ever!

haven't been able to add a personal card, which does work for purchasing from the Play Store, I just may end up calling their 800 number and see if they can help,

Yeah I have the $10 google gave for free but once I try to add a personal card it wont let me.

Some places that have NFC are Champs, JC Penny and Walgreens. Those are the ones I remember from the top of my head. Im sure there are a lot more!

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk

only NFC terminals I've seen, have been at Walgreens. I actually spent $6 of the $10 on the Google card at some vending machines in Orlando during the summer, coolest thing ever!

haven't been able to add a personal card, which does work for purchasing from the Play Store, I just may end up calling their 800 number and see if they can help,

Yeah I have the $10 google gave for free but once I try to add a personal card it wont let me.

Some places that have NFC are Champs, JC Penny and Walgreens. Those are the ones I remember from the top of my head. Im sure there are a lot more!

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if they do in PR but Wendy's does as well.

All over the place... McDonalds, jack in the box, circle k, home depot, and etc. Use mine all the time.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

4 more sites On Air. All confirmed : NV 3g only

2 Toa Alta

1 Naranjito

1 Corozal

• Like 1

4 more sites On Air. All confirmed : NV 3g only

2 Toa Alta

1 Naranjito

1 Corozal

Which sites are confirmed?

Which sites are confirmed?

I dont now exactly. I know that these sites are on air. Confirmed for Sprint. Maybe are the only sites in these towns.

I still think they need to fix the prl first.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

• Like 1

A test I did last night in San Juan with an iPhone 5. Guess I'm not going to cancel with AT&T. With these speeds I can't hold out till they get vision deployed.

post-4694-13483177426738_thumb.jpg

A test I did last night in San Juan with an iPhone 5. Guess I'm not going to cancel with AT&T. With these speeds I can't hold out till they get vision deployed.

It will still be a few months until Sprint LTE starts popping up around San Juan.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

It will still be a few months until Sprint LTE starts popping up around San Juan.

• Like 1

I've had sub-300 kbps speeds for the last 18 months, don't think waiting a few more months is that bad :unsure: