Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

2012-11-14-19-04-581.png

These were the first tests which gave me the best results

2012-11-14-14-44-071.png

Some more tests here and there...

2012-11-14-14-43-581.png

Would have been the most ridiculous one if it wasn't for the next one...

2012-11-14-19-05-331.png

WTF !?

• Like 2

They are working now in Humacao and Las Piedras? The red simbols are new or upgrades towers?

Thanks for the info.

Not necessarily, but there are some of them in eRHPD right now with excellent 3G speeds around 1 to 2 mbps.

Sent from my Super Charged Galaxy Note 2

You have to have a PRL installed that has Puerto Rico LTE enabled.

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

I don't yet have LTE in St Thomas and I have an iPhone 5, is there anything that I should do in preparation for LTE? Will I need to take my phone to the sprint store to get PR LTE enable?

Thanks

No worries. It doesn't have to be much either. But remember that your donations are what keep this website running so just keep that in mind when you donate... If you decide to do so that is.

How can i do it.. via paypal that is....

posted using J.A.R.V.I.S.

How can i do it.. via paypal that is....

Here you go sir

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

Like the post says, there is a large orange button on the right hand side of the main forum page where you can donate.

Rhe same happens to me. Baldorioty avenue is mapped.. sometimes i connect fine, sometimes I don't

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

You connected at some time but I never got any 4G at all . Always EVDO ( normal speed) . It is like never was upgraded and the tower is marked completed in the maps.

Sent from my Super Charged Galaxy Note 2

Robert check your inbox..... I PM'd you

Please do not do this. Thank you.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Yes it was me. I managed to pick up LTE from Carr 132 through all Avenida las Americas and on the west side of the campus. However i did notice some inconsistency between speeds. I got from 14 mbps to 6 mbps and even .09 mbps on LTE. I also had a ridiculous result of 6.30 mps download and over 31+ mbps upload. I'll post the results later today when i get back home.

LTE performance is very signal strength dependent on all carriers. The weaker the signal, the slower the speeds. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2040-bars-lie-for-lte-signal-strength-how-to-determine-your-actual-lte-signal-strength/

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

This one appears to be compketed too. And i doesn't show ehrpd. There is another near where i work that is completed and it disappeared completely. I can't even connect.

uqadytev.jpg

are there any special steps required to get NetMonitor to display the towers? I've run it, and doesn't display any towers around me.

thanks guys

When that happened to me, I just turn my gps on and try to get a lock.. after that just let them collect the towers info..

Sometimes I need to zoom in/out so it shows me the towers