Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are upgrading the entire network, not just cities. So they upgrade each site the moment it is ready. It is typically faster to have a rural site ready to upgrade than an urban site. Backhaul i

Guys. Sprint is better than ever. No more drop calls for me from UPR to Toa Baja and vice versa. Very good LTE speed. UPR Río Piedras Campus have LTE everywhere and usable 3g if LTE isnt available. I'

Your complaints are rather pathetic. To complain right in the middle of active deployment is ridiculous. The speed in which Sprint and Samsung have converted sites in Puerto Rico is unprecedented. E

Posted Images

• 5 months later...

Hi ..

workers in my town antenna.. can somebody help me what carrier is the one doing the upgrades?

They are working in the green rectangle i made

y6OSA4.jpg

Edited by lethalboy
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks like if you have a 5g phone you can connect to t-mobile b66/b71 on st Thomas. A friend of mines came in from Miami with an S20 ultra and had 5g around most of the island. My S20 is on att and my note 10 on sprint isn't the 5g model. 

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Activated my n20 ultra on sprint, great to see things moving on island.  I am able to connect to band 66 just about every where on island with pretty decent and consistent speeds.

• Like 4
  • 6 months later...

Was in San Juan area feb 20 through 23rd for my 41st bday....was amazing and so was tmobile's performance!  Great signal everywhere i went while my ATT toting friend was stuck having to use wifi or my phone as a hotspot!  Interesting.

• Like 3
On 3/7/2021 at 11:54 PM, JonnygATL said:

Was in San Juan area feb 20 through 23rd for my 41st bday....was amazing and so was tmobile's performance!  Great signal everywhere i went while my ATT toting friend was stuck having to use wifi or my phone as a hotspot!  Interesting.

T-Mobile has signed some new B41 leases during the last year in PR iirc.

• Like 1