Gab2012

Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

55 minutes ago, dkyeager said:

My bet is this customer service rep simply does not want to be bothered with such questions. 

Maybe.. 

So according to sprint customer support... PR will not be included for voLTE.   Anyone can confirm that?  What a shame.. if thats true.
I doubt that

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, lethalboy said:

Maybe.. 

Delay I could understand.  One possible reason for delay would be low band implimention. Should be good in the end but I don't know the current status.

Delay I could understand.  One possible reason for delay would be low band implimention. Should be good in the end but I don't know the current status.
Does Sprint have 1x800 there or does CDMA have to rely on their pcs spectrum?

4 minutes ago, Tengen31 said:

Does Sprint have 1x800 there or does CDMA have to rely on their pcs spectrum?

Only LTE matters for VoLTE. 700Mhz iirc, which would also be different for Sprint to handle in setting up VoLTE.

Only LTE matters for VoLTE. 700Mhz iirc, which would also be different for Sprint to handle in setting up VoLTE.
I know I was just curious if they had that or not. I know they have B13 for LTE instead of 26.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dkyeager said:

Not substantially. Other than possibly playing with TM parameters due to the fact L750 is a 10x10 carrier, there is little to no extra work to be done. 

Not substantially. Other than possibly playing with TM parameters due to the fact L750 is a 10x10 carrier, there is little to no extra work to be done. 
The formerly separate open mobile network is something to take into consideration as well.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Just now, lilotimz said:

The formerly separate open mobile network is something to take into consideration as well.

I was under the impression that integration was effectively complete. If that's not the case then yes, that could cause delays. 

I was under the impression that integration was effectively complete. If that's not the case then yes, that could cause delays. 
Mixing and matching Samsung and Ericsson macro cells aren't always the smoothest things. Definitely work to do.

Looks like sprint is continuing the upgrade train here on st thomas.  Yesterday I made my first volte call on the island.  Didn't last long though.

• Like 5

I’m near Mayaguez on the island. During 11:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m. the internet gets slow but my question is, the kickstart v2 plan that I have Sprint throttle the speed during congestion time? Beside that all works ok. I’m noticing that B25 have carrier aggregation in many places.  

3 hours ago, Tengen31 said:

That's 15x15+5x5 awesome

3 hours ago, hmendez787 said:

That's actually just 5x5+5x5. Download BW of 25 is 5 MHz. 

Oh I think 8615 was the earfcn for 15x15C+G

I had to go back and look and yes 8615 is 15x15 not 5x5. They want the same one in Floridad20d8a9628e5ad2526da6cd5ff27d193.jpg

I had to go back and look and yes 8615 is 15x15 not 5x5. They want the same one in Floridad20d8a9628e5ad2526da6cd5ff27d193.jpg

Nevermind I read that wrong

18 minutes ago, Tengen31 said:

Nevermind I read that wrong emoji57.png

:). 15x15 @ 8615 includes the G block so it wouldn't be possible to aggregate that with the 8665 G block carrier. 

Bet you wish I was right now. I think Sprint has enough for 20x20+5x5 and still some for CDMA

. 15x15 @ 8615 includes the G block so it wouldn't be possible to aggregate that with the 8665 G block carrier. 
Sprint got the C block out of the open mobile merger. They just need to use it