Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

53 minutes ago, hmendez787 said:

If you are close to the town you can pick 2ca B41. I get around 150mb down at my home. The tower near the town have B41

Wow, huge difference.

No, i live in Mamey.  Near Pepperoni pizza restaurant ( old restaurant Rincon del sabor)

Anybody knows when voLTE will be available in Puerto Rico?  I saw that in the US is already available almost in 44 states.
Should be in Puerto Rico by now

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

On 7/8/2019 at 11:50 AM, hmendez787 said:

If you are close to the town you can pick 2ca B41. I get around 150mb down at my home. The tower near the town have B41

Mehn it's going to be 10 years before stx see speeds like that

On 7/10/2019 at 10:43 AM, wacko 11 said:

Mehn it's going to be 10 years before stx see speeds like that

Have you at least noticed an increase in speeds? Over here on stt I have notice a substantial improvement with additional band 25 carriers as well as carrier aggregation on band 25. Wish they would add band 13 as well. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, themuffinman said:

Have you at least noticed an increase in speeds? Over here on stt I have notice a substantial improvement with additional band 25 carriers as well as carrier aggregation on band 25. Wish they would add band 13 as well. 

Yes I have.... couple months ago 3g was faster than LTE throughout STX, now I get a consistent 4-6mbs but my phone still roams inside my house.

2 hours ago, wacko 11 said:

Yes I have.... couple months ago 3g was faster than LTE throughout STX, now I get a consistent 4-6mbs but my phone still roams inside my house.

Yep, for years now as soon as I got on the island I switch to 3g because that was reliable while lte performance was non existent regardless of the time of day or night or location. Now I don't have to do that anymore.

• Like 3

Yep, for years now as soon as I got on the island I switch to 3g because that was reliable while lte performance was non existent regardless of the time of day or night or location. Now I don't have to do that anymore.
What's the Bandwidth of B25 these days there?

21 hours ago, Tengen31 said:

What's the Bandwidth of B25 these days there?

Not really sure, I think a single carrier would max out around 35mb but with carrier aggregation you'll get more than that of course. In ideal conditions I can get close to 50mb around the island. 

Not really sure, I think a single carrier would max out around 35mb but with carrier aggregation you'll get more than that of course. In ideal conditions I can get close to 50mb around the island. 
As far as I know Sprint can do 20x20 cause they do C block from the merger with the other carrier I forgot the name of

1 minute ago, lethalboy said:

So according to sprint customer support... PR will not be included for voLTE.   Anyone can confirm that?  What a shame.. if thats true.

My bet is this customer service rep simply does not want to be bothered with such questions.