Jump to content
Gab2012

Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, hmendez787 said:

If you are close to the town you can pick 2ca B41. I get around 150mb down at my home. The tower near the town have B41

 

Wow, huge difference.

 

No, i live in Mamey.  Near Pepperoni pizza restaurant ( old restaurant Rincon del sabor)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody knows when voLTE will be available in Puerto Rico?  I saw that in the US is already available almost in 44 states.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anybody knows when voLTE will be available in Puerto Rico?  I saw that in the US is already available almost in 44 states.
Should be in Puerto Rico by now

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Tengen31 said:

Should be in Puerto Rico by now

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 

Not yet, I don't believe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2019 at 11:50 AM, hmendez787 said:

If you are close to the town you can pick 2ca B41. I get around 150mb down at my home. The tower near the town have B41

Mehn it's going to be 10 years before stx see speeds like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know how to post screenshots here. It says that the file is to big. But near the town the speeds are good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, hmendez787 said:

I don’t know how to post screenshots here. It says that the file is to big. But near the town the speeds are good.

Use imgur. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During my trip today..

No b41 yet in Moca  and no b41 near Puente La Victoria "Aguadilla"  but i dont know if Sprint has a site in that place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tengen31 said:

Is that 25+41?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 

No. Notice the time stamps. The SCC data was almost a day old. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody seen a massive mimo radio....?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2019 at 10:43 AM, wacko 11 said:

Mehn it's going to be 10 years before stx see speeds like that

Have you at least noticed an increase in speeds? Over here on stt I have notice a substantial improvement with additional band 25 carriers as well as carrier aggregation on band 25. Wish they would add band 13 as well. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, themuffinman said:

Have you at least noticed an increase in speeds? Over here on stt I have notice a substantial improvement with additional band 25 carriers as well as carrier aggregation on band 25. Wish they would add band 13 as well. 

Yes I have.... couple months ago 3g was faster than LTE throughout STX, now I get a consistent 4-6mbs but my phone still roams inside my house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wacko 11 said:

Yes I have.... couple months ago 3g was faster than LTE throughout STX, now I get a consistent 4-6mbs but my phone still roams inside my house.

Yep, for years now as soon as I got on the island I switch to 3g because that was reliable while lte performance was non existent regardless of the time of day or night or location. Now I don't have to do that anymore.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yep, for years now as soon as I got on the island I switch to 3g because that was reliable while lte performance was non existent regardless of the time of day or night or location. Now I don't have to do that anymore.
What's the Bandwidth of B25 these days there?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Tengen31 said:

What's the Bandwidth of B25 these days there?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 

Not really sure, I think a single carrier would max out around 35mb but with carrier aggregation you'll get more than that of course. In ideal conditions I can get close to 50mb around the island. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not really sure, I think a single carrier would max out around 35mb but with carrier aggregation you'll get more than that of course. In ideal conditions I can get close to 50mb around the island. 
As far as I know Sprint can do 20x20 cause they do C block from the merger with the other carrier I forgot the name of

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 8:44 PM, Tengen31 said:

What's the Bandwidth of B25 these days there?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 

5 mhz.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mhz.  


Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So according to sprint customer support... PR will not be included for voLTE.   Anyone can confirm that?  What a shame.. if thats true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lethalboy said:

So according to sprint customer support... PR will not be included for voLTE.   Anyone can confirm that?  What a shame.. if thats true.

My bet is this customer service rep simply does not want to be bothered with such questions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...