Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

• 2 weeks later...

The towernear my home is offline again. This time the electricity problem but the electricity returns and the tower continue offline. I'm getting tired off this.

Yes... sprint service is getting worse. If this problem continues I think i will cancel and go with at&t. I will pay a little more but i will get good signal and fast lte speeds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes... sprint service is getting worse. If this problem continues I think i will cancel and go with at&t. I will pay a little more but i will get good signal and fast lte speeds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Never wait for a carrier to upgrade, if another carrier is better for you, you should go.
  • Like 1

Iwas thinking that Sprint was great When I cancel my Tmobile service. I have in my hand my Tmobile sister iPhone 7 and have signal like always and a speedtest throws 24.2mbs. I can't even watch a youtube video with my LG v20 with Sprint. I loose the hope.

Open mobile at mayaguez mall band 13 30meg that with a motorola phone at the open store

Let's hope Sprint uses B13 when the merger is complete.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Let's hope Sprint uses B13 when the merger is complete.

Considering Samsung designed a B13 RRU... It's likely.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You can say that again. The last time I was in the USVI (about 2 years ago) getting a signal wasn't the problem, speeds were.

Yeah, at any given moment I would be lucky if I can get .5mb to .7mb down while on lte but the crazy part is that on 3g I get a reliable 1.5mb to 2.2mb down no matter the time of day regardless of location.  So when I am not on wifi, I am actually on 3g because its faster and more reliable than lte.  AT&T though, averaging 30mb to 40mb down.  

• Like 1

Evdo better speeds than LTE B25. Why?2fe48929cc1544ade2bdb07d799f98b3.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

B25 is probably congested, evdo is not

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When the sprint-openmobile merger will start???

Sprint needs an improvement in PR ASAP..

The sprint puerto rico facebook page has so many bad comments regarding LTE speeds and signal strenght.

Why are you waiting for that to happen? Just switch to another carrier then check back in a year.

Simple answer...

Because i have a lease and going to another carrier will cost me more than $300.

FYI, upgrades and such take time, especially with Sprint's budget situation, nothing happens overnight in this industry.

So if you have no choice but to wait, id say check in every 6 months.

FYI, upgrades and such take time, especially with Sprint's budget situation, nothing happens overnight in this industry.

So if you have no choice but to wait, id say check in every 6 months.

I know upgrades doesnt happen overnight but...

The problem is that this situation has being happening For a long time ( more than one year)

Even the workers know the problem.. and their solution is "use 3G" or "use wifi" lol

But.. lets see what happens

Edited by gerardopr91
  • Like 1

The same happens to me. My lease ends in 9 months. I have 3 lines. But me and mi girlfriend agree to switch Asap to T-Mobile when the lease ends. All my family have T-Mobile and the speeds are comparable to the Sprint LTE Plus. With this time wirh Sprint I conclude that is far away in performance from the other carriers. No Volte, the data are 2G speeds. I loose hope. Also I got earlier today a email from Sprint they denied the Magic Box to my account.

Can't even watch Netflix. I have a LG v20 and a unlimited plan that cant even browse Facebook hahaha

Maybe you cannot watch Netflix because too many people are trying to watch Netflix, causing network congestion.

Look, a mobile phone is not a TV replacement.  And "unlimited" data is not a broadband Internet replacement.

AJ

• Like 1