Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Ok. I wasn't totally sure if they could or not. The people making these claims they can also Claim their lieing about VOLTE fallback. Their most likely TMobile cheerleaders.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

VoLTE fallback?

VoLTE fallback?

On another forum people got heated with me when I said it doesn't fall back. They said that is a lie that Sprint can cause of 1x advanced where VZW doesn't have 1x advanced.

On another forum people got heated with me when I said it doesn't fall back. They said that is a lie that Sprint can cause of 1x advanced where VZW doesn't have 1x advanced.

SRVCC from VoLTE to 1x was in the works but it proved unreliable (or so that's what I remember reading) and hard to perfect.

It is possible, but likely never happening as 1x's life cycle is coming to an end.

SRVCC from VoLTE to 1x was in the works but it proved unreliable (or so that's what I remember reading) and hard to perfect.

It is possible, but likely never happening as 1x's life cycle is coming to an end.

I believe that protocol interfaces and procedures between the LTE MME and the CDMA S102 Interface were standardized a while back to allow for SRVCC between LTE and CDMA…

I'm pretty sure someone on here mentioned why Sprint did not end up deploying this solution but I can't remember...

I believe that protocol interfaces and procedures between the LTE MME and the CDMA S102 Interface were standardized a while back to allow for SRVCC between LTE and CDMA…

I'm pretty sure someone on here mentioned why Sprint did not end up deploying this solution but I can't remember...

I remember it had a lower than suitable success rate at handoffs. Implementing SVRCC today would just hurt Sprint's newly found strong suit (call reliability) that they worked so hard to achieve during NV.

The thing is that sprint employers are aware of thr terrific LTE speeds. The other day i went to Sprint Store at Western Plaza and asked an employer about the terrific LTE speeds.. He suggested me to switch to 3G because 3G is more stable than LTE right now. Btw all of their display phones are on wifi Lol!!! Also, if you watch Sprint Puerto Rico's facebook there's alot of people arguing about the LTE speeds and demanding better speed.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

The thing is that sprint employers are aware of thr terrific LTE speeds. The other day i went to Sprint Store at Western Plaza and asked an employer about the terrific LTE speeds.. He suggested me to switch to 3G because 3G is more stable than LTE right now. Btw all of their display phones are on wifi Lol!!! Also, if you watch Sprint Puerto Rico's facebook there's alot of people arguing about the LTE speeds and demanding better speed.

All carrier's usually put display phones on wifi not just Sprint. Once open mobile stuff is done things will improve.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

At my home near the Aguada Coliseo Bo. guayabo lte B41(3) but slow speeds. Inside my home my phone revert to B25 but outside B41

I got B41 near "Rey's Cafe" and also for one second near Don Quijote.

Well it seems tmobile bought about 40 mhz of 600mhz spectrum for Puerto Rico. This is low band spectrum.

They bought enough to cover 100% of the country and Puerto Rico.

I was going to upgrade to the s8 plus... But will wait a few months to see what Sprint brings to PR .

If you wait then the Note 8 will come out.