Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Hello peeps... i called cs today about having issues with my 4g data.... it had full signal but no service...and the guy told me to switch from audtomatic to CDMA only since sprint was working on upgrades....at least that's what he told me.... im in the west part of the island (Puerto Rico)... is it true what he told me ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today a friend of mine told me that a friend of his had the capability of using data while on a phone call.... is sprint working on that?...

It would be awesome.....along with the superb speeds that i recorded on Puerto Rico's metro area of between 40 and 60 Mbps.....

• Like 2

Today a friend of mine told me that a friend of his had the capability of using data while on a phone call.... is sprint working on that?...

It would be awesome.....along with the superb speeds that i recorded on Puerto Rico's metro area of between 40 and 60 Mbps.....

they are working on that, but its still a while away. He was probably using a voip based app like whats up or hangouts.
  • Like 1

they are working on that, but its still a while away. He was probably using a voip based app like whats up or hangouts.

That's what i though at first... but im not sure, ill check and let you know... thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting .There is band 41 in Yauco but not in Ponce nor Mayaguez , bigger cities. The question is why..?

What speeds are being recorded in yauco?....

Oh I would love to have simultaneous data/voice on sprint... I'm being told it will be coming early 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Auction?

Sent from OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/7318-band-26-spectrum-auction-for-puerto-rico-and-the-virgin-islands/

AFAIK nobody ever found anything out and nothing was ever announced publicly about what the final resolution to this was.

• Like 1

Well the virgin islands really needs to get on that band 41 train.  During the day, I actually average better speeds on 3g than I do on band 25.

Hi to everyone guys. Just to let you know that time to time I'm still here. Reading news, your comments and waiting for great things in Sprint. I'm using T-Mobile for a while right now and Sprint signal is better indoor than Tmobile. Maybe for the antenna location. But almost every place I go, sprint is better indoor than T-Mobile. But T-Mobile overall is faster. And data and voice simultaneously is a must for me.

Everybody must start getting scared when Robert stop answer your comments hahaha. It's time to go if that happens!

Greetings again to everyone!

Everybody must start getting scared when Robert stop answer your comments hahaha. It's time to go if that happens!

Greetings again to everyone!

I'm still reading. Just have no idea what's going on lately on the Emerald Isle.

Sent from OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...