Jump to content
abrcrmdl23

Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

Recommended Posts

Excited to see this. Columbus market seems to be doing pretty well for me lately. Already getting 120-150mbit at home/work and even see speeds around 250mbit along 33 southeast of Canal.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2019 at 12:32 PM, rudefyet said:

Excited to see this. Columbus market seems to be doing pretty well for me lately. Already getting 120-150mbit at home/work and even see speeds around 250mbit along 33 southeast of Canal.

The site by Kingy's probably? That one tends to be pretty open. Depends on the sector and time of day. Up near Gender though still pretty rough right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2019 at 11:45 PM, amcferrin90 said:

The site by Kingy's probably? That one tends to be pretty open. Depends on the sector and time of day. Up near Gender though still pretty rough right?

 

Most likely. It's when I'm between Pickerington Rd and Diley Rd. I figure there's not much load on it, but still cool to see those kinds of speeds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rudefyet said:

Most likely. It's when I'm between Pickerington Rd and Diley Rd. I figure there's not much load on it, but still cool to see those kinds of speeds.

That site may have M-MIMO on it and active. I drive near it every day just not past it. If you look back a page there's some pics of M-MIMO gear on a couple Columbus market towers. If you see similar equipment feel free to snap some pics of the antennas and get some bragging rights. 

BTW, do you know anyone that needs a magic box so they get better data in their house or business?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice speeds @ Platform Beer Co yesterday evening.

IMG_0129.png

IMG_0130.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...