Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Did anyone pick up a tri-band phone today?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Not today, but I'm hoping for the Dec 1st.  Sam's Club has pretty decent phone deals.  Got my mom GS3 for 96 cents, while Sprint store had it for $100 and Best Buy for $50.  Sam's Club insurance also seemed extremely attractive in comparison to Best Buy or Sprint Options.  Worth checking it out.  I know where I'll be going for my next phone.

Is server cell 335 in the LTE spreadsheet?

Nope. Where are you?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I am near Summit View and Smokey Rd, north of 270/Sawmill area

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif Screenshot_2013-11-10-14-38-36.png{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif Screenshot_2013-11-10-14-40-24.png

We know of an active LTE site north on Sawmill but we didn't have all the serving cells yet.

Thanks

Please explain...

The other day he was mentioning how difficult Best Buy was being when be tried to buy it off contract.

• Like 1

Get to work.

Please explain...

The other day he was mentioning how difficult Best Buy was being when be tried to buy it off contract.

Coz, nailed it. They were being unreasonable and not giving me the correct amount for my buy back. Which they have since phased out. Therefore, none of the workers understand how to do it. As crazy as it sounds, I was eligible for $210 from my buyback and another $60 for my black tie protection that I paid up front... In the end, they wouldn't price match but oh well. The phone is awesome. I love it. I'm up by the Cleveland airport for a gymnastics meet and the service is sub par and I'm still liking this phone. I didn't think that the evo was slow, boy was I wrong.

As for band 41, I can't wait to sniff it out. Unfortunately it seems like I need to wait for Sprint to release an update. I'll keep everyone posted.

• Like 1

Coz, nailed it. They were being unreasonable and not giving me the correct amount for my buy back. Which they have since phased out. Therefore, none of the workers understand how to do it. As crazy as it sounds, I was eligible for $210 from my buyback and another $60 for my black tie protection that I paid up front... In the end, they wouldn't price match but oh well. The phone is awesome. I love it. I'm up by the Cleveland airport for a gymnastics meet and the service is sub par and I'm still liking this phone. I didn't think that the evo was slow, boy was I wrong.

As for band 41, I can't wait to sniff it out. Unfortunately it seems like I need to wait for Sprint to release an update. I'll keep everyone posted.

I'm guessing no band 41 yet?

• Like 1

It only maps wifi, I've done this multiple times and with no luck.

Hmm... that's weird, you are using your s3?  The iPhone does not map any Sensorly trips.

Maybe your settings are set to only upload when on Wifi and you haven't been on it yet?  I know that is how mine is setup so it doesn't automatically upload to Sensorly.

Heads up to our Early Triband Adopters and those considering jumping to one:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-357-nexus-5-and-lg-g2-experience-temporary-sprint-lte-connectivity-issues-due-to-circuit-switched-fallback-technology/

Great write up by Robert (S4GRU) for all to read.

• Like 5

Hmm... that's weird, you are using your s3?  The iPhone does not map any Sensorly trips.

Maybe your settings are set to only upload when on Wifi and you haven't been on it yet?  I know that is how mine is setup so it doesn't automatically upload to Sensorly.

Trying it on the Note 3 and a Nexus 5.

LTE at 270 and Westerville Rd, was -110 dBm. I'm on CM so no debug screen for me. But Oakley should be able to snatch it.

I'll be out that way later if no one else beats me...

• Like 1