Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

The way it should be done

I agree. Because if sprint was to announce it the media will be all over it and then a article will come out saying blah blah is slow. So it's best to surprise them. Well that will happen the next round of rootmetric testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Because if sprint waste announce it the media will be all over it and then a article will come out saying blah blah is slow. So it's best to surprise them. Well that will happen the next round of rootmetric testing.

Hopefully they upgrade to a CA capable phones for the next round. They're still using the GS5.

Hopefully they upgrade to a CA capable phones for the next round. They're still using the GS5.

Hopefully we shall see. Because they added a second carrier of 41 for speed wouldn't the first carrier has less load.

Hopefully we shall see. Because they added a second carrier of 41 for speed wouldn't the first carrier has less load.

Yes, the addition of 2nd carrier even without CA will have a noticeable impact on speed.

Yes, the addition of 2nd carrier even without CA will have a noticeable impact on speed.

Ok. So even with the S5 a speed boost will be noticeable but it'll be even more if they can upgrade to a S6.

• Like 1

Ok. So even with the S5 a speed boost will be noticeable but it'll be even more if they can upgrade to a S6.

http://www.theibulletin.com/leaked-iphone-6s-logic-board-shows-qualcomm-mdm9635m-5373/

I've noticed around the construction areas on 270 west to 33 that I drop calls and loose LTE signal on my i6. Anyone else do the same?

Was fine for me a few days ago.

always happen to me at 2am when there hardly any cell traffic. May be a device issue

12am & 2am are when Sprint usually pushes updates since a minimal amount of users would be impacted. Might be a sign of some updates in that area....

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to be so ignorant, but when people talk about you need to have the newest devices that are CA capable...

ZTE Hot Spot is supposed to get a firmware update that will make it CA 2x20 capable in the several dozen first round markets (ours included).  This may not be the actual model name.

So I have a rooted HTC One M9. I know that it is CA capable device. I noticed that the 5.1 Lollipop update was pushed OTA but it will not install on my phone. It keeps rebooting into my TEAMWIN recovery when I attempted to install it. Any ideas on how to get around that and to also enable CA over B41? or will I just see the speed increase when using speedtest?

So I have a rooted HTC One M9. I know that it is CA capable device. I noticed that the 5.1 Lollipop update was pushed OTA but it will not install on my phone. It keeps rebooting into my TEAMWIN recovery when I attempted to install it. Any ideas on how to get around that and to also enable CA over B41? or will I just see the speed increase when using speedtest?

The update to enable CA was done via a profile update push. Assuming your ROM will let you update your profile, that's all you have to do to enable it on a device that is hardware capable.

You have to have a factory recovery installed before you'll be able to update via an OTA. Since you have TWRP installed you don't have a factory recovery. Best thing to do is go onto XDA and find a stock ROM that can be installed via a custom recovery (TWRP).

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

LTE seems unavailable in places I could always get it in the Carroll, Canal Winchester, Lancaster areas. Wazzzupp?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

It is possible they are doing some tweaks in reference to Band 25... Are you able to be a little more specific?  Are you running SCP?

LTE seems unavailable in places I could always get it in the Carroll, Canal Winchester, Lancaster areas. Wazzzupp?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I have been experiencing lots of drops from LTE to 3G all across the Columbus market. Worst part is while my phone is switching to/from 3G, I don't get any incoming calls. I've been calling in daily to Sprint, but they will not recognize that there are any problems.

Their 'solution' is for anyone that is experiencing this problem to report it as much as possible via the Sprint Zone app. They tell me that's how things get fixed because most people don't use the Sprint Zone app, and when problems are reported via it, they get fixed. I call BS, but in the meantime, SPAM the hell out of Sprint via the Sprint Zone app, social media, and of course call in to complain.

Maybe after they update your profile, have you remove your battery for 2 minutes, and then send you into a Sprint store to have your phone checked out enough times they will actually do something/acknowledge there is a problem in the Columbus market [emoji57]

Not sure what kinda work is being done but across from my job off of green meadow dr north. Someone is working on the sprint tower d45a868bbbd04077593620d4a23aa9b0.jpg

• Like 1

Not sure what kinda work is being done but across from my job off of green meadow dr north. Someone is working on the sprint tower

They are back on top of the tower. I have no clue what they are doing but I got a good speed bump 2e9aef1a8a7b8d90fd665c8d3d246de1.jpg

• Like 3

They are back on top of the tower. I have no clue what they are doing but I got a good speed bump

Would be sweet if it was a clear conversion?

Would be sweet if it was a clear conversion?

Maybe but I'm looking at them now and there was a bunch of wires hanging from panel but they are slowly disappearing. But that tower always had 6 ruu on it