abrcrmdl23

Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

Hello all, I'm probably late to the party, but I was driving through Pataskala yesterday and saw this.

88fd203407c5981d266bb17309e58bf6.jpg

eaed88784ce9165e56b6feacc96b4387.jpg

Good to here from you.  Yes, we have had those for a while, but keep trying. 

Download Google opinion rewards, earn some money from simple surveys and get google play credit and buy signal check pro.

Money I've earned..... 15207bce05f6dded937b3c51c2742c83.jpg

Download Google opinion rewards, earn some money from simple surveys and get google play credit and buy signal check pro.

Money I've earned..... 15207bce05f6dded937b3c51c2742c83.jpg

SCP won't give him the location of the LTE w/o site notes, available only to Premier sponsors.

I know, just full function of scp was my point.... Gtfo!

Hello all, is this new? a29900fd5943c0ed1179d857f0086c19.jpg

Where u at?

Driving by Giant Eagle on E Broad. Right behind the jiffy lube.

Where u at?

Driving by Giant Eagle on E Broad. Right behind the jiffy lube.

Hello all, is this new?

Very good, you have been credited with a new find. 

• Like 2

Very good, you have been credited with a new find.

Awesome!!! The signal didn't stay on for long and once I got to Rosehill, my phone switched to LTE 1900. Before it did that, LTE 800 was reaching pretty low dB levels, around -110 dB.

Hello all, came across another one. Is this new? d03c716a82024dea925f4a4f085078db.jpg

Hello all, came across another one. Is this new? d03c716a82024dea925f4a4f085078db.jpg

Location?

Location?

I'm at the Autozone parking lot, on E main st in Reynoldsburg. Close to main and brice rd.

No
  • Like 1

Spotted at an Columbus area hotel. Probably just passing through.

252a2c356d5ca392ed79b6cf3dd2f6f8.jpg

f2175f8d70c7e2a758f3bea9cfabf60e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 8

:sunny:   Important news: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-386-sprint-lte-advanced-carrier-aggregation-discovered-live-today-in-atlanta-b41-2xca/

Also Cincinnati and Indianapolis.  Likely here in Columbus at some of our Sprint B41 Second Carrier sites.  You will need a high-end phone introduced this year that supports CA. 

Top download speed so far is 119Mbps. :coolbeans:

• Like 3

:sunny: Important news: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-386-sprint-lte-advanced-carrier-aggregation-discovered-live-today-in-atlanta-b41-2xca/

Also Cincinnati and Indianapolis. Likely here in Columbus at some of our Sprint B41 Second Carrier sites. You will need a high-end phone introduced this year that supports CA.

wonder if this was a carrier update I got

wonder if this was a carrier update I got

:( Unfortunately, Apple is a bit behind in this area of Carrier Aggregation.  No hope until the next product release.

Sorry to be so ignorant, but when people talk about you need to have the newest devices that are CA capable, does that include the Zing Hotspot?

Sorry to be so ignorant, but when people talk about you need to have the newest devices that are CA capable, does that include the Zing Hotspot?

I believe the Zing hotspot was introduced in 2013, so no.  However, all band 41 users will benefit from having more b41 carriers (where available).

:sunny: Important news: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-386-sprint-lte-advanced-carrier-aggregation-discovered-live-today-in-atlanta-b41-2xca/

Also Cincinnati and Indianapolis. Likely here in Columbus at some of our Sprint B41 Second Carrier sites. You will need a high-end phone introduced this year that supports CA.

CA has also been spotted in these locations too? Nevermind I just answered my own question. I can't wait until it's turned on in Columbus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CA has also been spotted in these locations too? Nevermind I just answered my own question. I can't wait until it's turned on in Columbus!

CA is coming online everywhere.

Wow so this is going on all over the states. Sprint is just doing it silently

Wow so this is going on all over the states. Sprint is just doing it silently

The way it should be done