Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Same as above, rarely use that feature but we have a mini workaround.... Use Google voice for calling (can be bad sounding if you don't have a great data connection.

Your going to be waiting until mid 15 or later for Sprints VoLTE though as mentioned above.

You mean it can get worse than sounding like Stephen Hawking?

• Like 2

I'm pretty certain most of the Clear sites are done. Curious what you get as a speedtest. The post above yours was done at the shoe.

I will once I get out of class. I do know that I first picked it up by the French house but I am sure it's all from the same tower.

I'm pretty certain most of the Clear sites are done. Curious what you get as a speedtest. The post above yours was done at the shoe.

My test? It's not at the shoe. It's on cemetery rd. On campus b41 will be around 35-45mbps depending on location and time of day.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wow thats great.. all that bandwidth in the busy areas

With a tri-band phone inside of 270 LTE worked pretty well in many places. Band 41 did make that better. Sadly the satisfaction of data users is being met but the voice customers not so much.

40fae579011faf6c99345b81c2c3b02a.jpg

This is at the French house on campus.

• Like 1

Wow thats great.. all that bandwidth in the busy areas

Your favorite site was just LTE accepted yesterday. It was just recently converted to a full build.

• Like 1

Jennings hall on campus on Neil ave I think that's the street name

Campus is coming along nicely.  Considering the data on campus in the summer was lucky to hit .5Mb.

Great news considering how dense the population on campus is.

Campus is coming along nicely. Considering the data on campus in the summer was lucky to hit .5Mb.

Great news considering how dense the population on campus is.

Oh how I remember those speeds when I had to come and speak with my advisor during the summer.

• Like 1

Sprint Band 41 launches in Columbus Market outside of metro area  maybe everywhere it is installed :frantic::banana::cool:

This will bring massive improvements in download speeds in due course.

• Like 1

Oh how I remember those speeds when I had to come and speak with my advisor during the summer.

How many customers can a typical cell tower handle at one time?

This maybe a dumb question but with b41 are they just firing up the towers with it first and then going back and adding whatever they need to add to keep with the promise of peak speeds of 100mbps?

This maybe a dumb question but with b41 are they just firing up the towers with it first and then going back and adding whatever they need to add to keep with the promise of peak speeds of 100mbps?

Idk much about peak speeds of 100mbps but so far on clear sites, we have seen ~70mbps down. With the new sprint b41 sites today, the sites seemed to be not fully configured yet. Speeds were near ~30mbps.

• Like 1