• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• My bet is this customer service rep simply does not want to be bothered with such questions. 
    • So according to sprint customer support... PR will not be included for voLTE.   Anyone can confirm that?  What a shame.. if thats true.
    • And now there’s this... Boost Mobile marketing team hit with layoffs – report
    • Sorry, I wasn't clear, the Evergreen Hospital MM setup I already located a while ago. The eNBs for those were: B6BD7, B6BD9, B6BDB. I meant for the cluster of MM which I can't locate in Kirkland. Just like Totem Lake and the John Muir school, there are three MM nearby with their eNB separated by 2 digits and one reports as an MM/SC. As expected, SE03XC353 tends to overwhelm them in most normal areas, making location more difficult. It seems that their job is to fill in the "shadows" for SE03XC353. My guess is all three are located at the aforementioned Clear site in Kirkland, but I am not 100% certain on that yet. I will drive around to see if I can collect better data on CellMapper. As an aside, it seems like it is common in a cluster of three for one of them to report as an MM/SC on SignalCheck. Even the one I found which had the last eNB off by one, instead of two, still had one of them as an MM/SC. 
    • Yes, Sprint was required by the US government to decommission all Huawei equipment due to security concerns.  Sprint has historically had issues with the property owner of that Motel 6. It was one of the last sites upgraded to LTE, and it will probably be one of the last sites upgraded to triband.  That permit is for the Clear site by Kirkland marina. There is a mini-macro setup on the roof of Evergreen Hospital by Totem Lake.