Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

There is a few more places that have LTE towers some they havent been mapped!! Become a sponsor so that you can be able to see the update map and see where those towers are at.

Andy, I couldn't find it. Are you able to message me the link?

I know but how do I find the NYC? Anyone want to be specific?

Go to the sponsor forum, click on interactive maps, click on the NV Sites Complete map. It's not that hard. They're just Google maps, you can scroll zoom and pan to see all the cities currently in progress.

• Like 1

I was in East Meadow Long Island at WalMart and the speeds were insane. I don't think the towers were NV'd. I got a ping of 66 once. Most of the time it was between 70 and 100 ms. I almost got 2Mbps on my first speed test and the uploads were very close to 1mbps consistently. I wish all of the city was like this.

• Like 1

I was in East Meadow Long Island at WalMart and the speeds were insane. I don't think the towers were NV'd. I got a ping of 66 once. Most of the time it was between 70 and 100 ms. I almost got 2Mbps on my first speed test and the uploads were very close to 1mbps consistently. I wish all of the city was like this.

Every time i go to Long Island i get good data speed also maybe since there's less building in the way or not so many people connected to the towers .

Will the speeds we getting in the bronx now be the same when LTE is officially launched in nyc?

Probably, but I am sure that as more towers come online, less people will be connected to each tower at a time so your speeds will progressively get a bit faster.

• Like 3

Forever knicks but cant turn down free tickets :-D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if Barclay has an indoor solution. I hope msg gets lte love. Connecting during an event was impossible. I read somewhere that uploads during events now outnumber downloads.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

LTE , I had to call sprint network ticket department since theirs a out in my area and they told me its due to NV LTE

I am about a mile away from the dmv. Any chance I will be able to tap into lte in my house?