Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Looks like it!

Hi guys, is this Nokia MU MIMO  antenna with Alcatel 8x8 Band 41? This locate in above Manhattan Mini Storage Building at 220 South Street. This is my home tower. Which at the moment, Band 41 is down since yesterday.
ChEQSgO.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, RaigekiNYC said:

Hi guys, is this Nokia MU MIMO  antenna with Alcatel 8x8 Band 41? This locate in above Manhattan Mini Storage Building at 220 South Street. This is my home tower. Which at the moment, Band 41 is down since yesterday.

ChEQSgO.jpg

let us know when it goes live. i want to take a trip down there.

1 hour ago, RaigekiNYC said:

ChEQSgO.jpg

Awesome stuff! Let us know when it comes back online! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RaigekiNYC said:

ChEQSgO.jpg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mirskyc said:

let us know when it goes live. i want to take a trip down there.

7 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

Sure, the picture of the Band 41 sector facing is GCI: 0136A932, 0136A93A, 0136A942, PCI: 316

I'm not sure how long it will take for band 41 to come back online it still down since the 21st of September due to installation of Nokia MU MIMO, even though I'm fine with band 25 10+5 mhz.

The Clear B41 site near my office was being weird all last week. On Monday and Tuesday it was working normal again. Now it's completely turned off. It would be a prime location for M-MIMO

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

So...

How's it performing vs previously..

It performed much smoother than before got 90 mbps down and 9 up at home in ton of brick walls at 3 PM where there are tons of school kids dismissal from school. I'm going to try it when I wake up at 3-4 AM tomorrow morning to test it again to see any improvement from last time.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mirskyc said:

The Clear B41 site near my office was being weird all last week. On Monday and Tuesday it was working normal again. Now it's completely turned off. It would be a prime location for M-MIMO

Well Sprint turned off the Clear B41 site at East Broadway and Catherine Street Building at the same time when they shut off my home site and Clear B41 site still haven't turn on yet.

12 hours ago, RaigekiNYC said:

It performed much smoother than before got 90 mbps down and 9 up at home in ton of brick walls at 3 PM where there are tons of school kids dismissal from school. I'm going to try it when I wake up at 3-4 AM tomorrow morning to test it again to see any improvement from last time.

So I test it again this early morning it seem to be same download speed but with higher upload speed than before usually get 2 up to 3 up now keep getting 8-9 up consistently. I'm still on s7 edge with newer phone will be a lot higher. Highest so far is 102 down 9 up.

3 hours ago, RaigekiNYC said:

So I test it again this early morning it seem to be same download speed but with higher upload speed than before usually get 2 up to 3 up now keep getting 8-9 up consistently. I'm still on s7 edge with newer phone will be a lot higher. Highest so far is 102 down 9 up.

Is it allowing CA? Sometimes when new equipment is fired up CA isn't always enabled immediately. If no CA, that is great speeds. 

26 minutes ago, Dkoellerwx said:

Is it allowing CA? Sometimes when new equipment is fired up CA isn't always enabled immediately. If no CA, that is great speeds. 

Yes there is CA but not fully. Right now it weird at the moment for example, when connecting EARFCN 41078 primary it only 2 CA SSC1: 41276, connecting to EARFCN 41276 primary it 3 CA with  SCC1: EARFCN 41474 and SCC2: 41078, connecting to EARFCN 41474 primary it only 2 CA, SCC1: 41276.

On 10/4/2018 at 7:39 AM, Dkoellerwx said:

On 10/4/2018 at 7:52 AM, RaigekiNYC said:

Yes there is CA but not fully. Right now it weird at the moment for example, when connecting EARFCN 41078 primary it only 2 CA SSC1: 41276, connecting to EARFCN 41276 primary it 3 CA with  SCC1: EARFCN 41474 and SCC2: 41078, connecting to EARFCN 41474 primary it only 2 CA, SCC1: 41276.

Now 3 CA work perfectly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nexgencpu said:

Nice to see this.

How's the coverage and speeds vs before?

coverage not sure, speeds much consistent 70-110 down and 7-9 up on -98 RSRP signal vs 50-70 down and 1-5 up on -98 RSRP before at home.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2018 at 3:36 PM, mirskyc said:

The site is still offline. I contacted Sprint on Friday and they gave me a ticket number with no current ETR. I really hope this is for M-MIMO. 

On 10/9/2018 at 1:59 PM, nexgencpu said:

Ive tried to force band 4 or 2 no go..

I disabled Band 25, 26 and 41 only to get pushed down to 3G. When I do this on Long Island I get placed on T-mobile. I wonder if its just getting enabled Market by market or if t-mobile has restricted roaming in certain markets they don't want there network to be affected. 

On 10/9/2018 at 10:48 AM, mirskyc said:

The site is still offline. I contacted Sprint on Friday and they gave me a ticket number with no current ETR. I really hope this is for M-MIMO. 

This site was back on the 10th to 15th and now its offline again. It getting out of control. I'm really curious what keeps breaking.