Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

This has been bugging me for some time now, but is there any way to determine who is the owner of the site below?

It isn't a Clear site nor a Sprint site since that is about 2 blocks further up the street,  I'm incline to think it may be Verizon since there is a Verizon data center across the street, but then again.

Anyway..

Google map View 1  Closest view of the site

Google Map view 2 View of the site as well as the Verizon data center building across the street.

Location is at Lefferts Blvd and 115th Avenue.

There are no signs indicating who it may belong to except the usual no tresspassing signs.

Edit: nevermind, Its AT&T according to the cell reception site search page.

This has been bugging me for some time now, but is there any way to determine who is the owner of the site below?

It isn't a Clear site nor a Sprint site since that is about 2 blocks further up the street,  I'm incline to think it may be Verizon since there is a Verizon data center across the street, but then again.

Anyway..

Google map View 1  Closest view of the site

Google Map view 2 View of the site as well as the Verizon data center building across the street.

Location is at Lefferts Blvd and 115th Avenue.

There are no signs indicating who it may belong to except the usual no tresspassing signs.

Edit: nevermind, Its AT&T according to the cell reception site search page.

I went with AT&T simply because I can recognize a T-Mobile or Sprint site. This one reminded me of a Sprint site but it seemed a bit "off".

I don't know why everyone is so excited about b41. Yes, speeds are great.

B26 is what will make sprint a better network, not b41

The key to a better network is a triband capable device..band 41 is extra goods with wifi speeds outdoors.. I had a ti band device for a month and still have my dual band evo lte and the difference is crazy... I was using my evo again last week and i felt like i was on a different network all together...Lte was painfully slow and kept bumping down to 3g...Went back to band 41 and boom in the same spot i had no issues...Hell the radio on my m8 even out performed my evo on band 25 by about 5 to 10mbs in the same spot....

So i argue that the key to a great network is a new device accessing all three bands...If i only had my evo i would be still screaming this buildout is so slow and not great....but with triband its the best....even on band 25.....

• Like 1

I'd just like to point out that Sprint passed 10Mbps on NetIndex and is now right behind T-Mobile's 11.41Mbps. AT&T is slipping now and is at 6.64Mbps.

Sprint is also approaching 9Mbps in Brooklyn. They're at 8.84Mbps.

Sprint is just behind AT&T in the Bronx too.

• Like 6

I'd just like to point out that Sprint passed 10Mbps on NetIndex and is now right behind T-Mobile's 11.41Mbps. AT&T is slipping now and is at 6.64Mbps.

What is this magic net index you speak of.

You boys and y'alls fancy sprint sparky speed tests bringing the average up.

Sounds great [emoji3]

Really though do you think it's moving up so well because of all the people doing speed tests when they realize they have b41?

there are pockets in the Bronx that are still overburdened. That need band 26,41 equipment 6months ago specifically East Kingsbridge and Fordham areas that I frequent. But the area that are surrounding them have good speeds this was 182nd and university ave. I posted this to my g+ not as good or high as Paynefanbro but I will accept it and be happy. I used my nexus 5 as the htc one max radio wouldn't saturate the bandwidth the same.

tmp_29388-image458848801.jpg

• Like 2

You boys and y'alls fancy sprint sparky speed tests bringing the average up.

Sounds great [emoji3]

Really though do you think it's moving up so well because of all the people doing speed tests when they realize they have b41?

I personally have been doing speed tests on sensorly and ookla whenever I know I have a strong signal or b26 just to bring the average up. :)

• Like 1

Same though. I run a speed test whenever I'm on Band 41, but I still do as many speed tests on Band 25 too, and especially on Band 26. I do speed tests on Band 25 to see how the network has fared over time, Band 26 just to see the throughput while it's still rather unburdened, and Band 41simply because I know it'll be fast. Though I don't do as many as I make it seem on here.

• Like 1

Same though. I run a speed test whenever I'm on Band 41, but I still do as many speed tests on Band 25 too, and especially on Band 26. I do speed tests on Band 25 to see how the network has fared over time, Band 26 just to see the throughput while it's still rather unburdened, and Band 41simply because I know it'll be fast. Though I don't do as many as I make it seem on here.

I can't wait until the network is smart enough to cycle me between b25 and b26 so I can compare them. Until then, I'm on b26 most of the time. Before b26 though, most of the time b25 was perfectly usable and exceeded advertised download speeds. If I had a triband phone....or when I get one in february or sooner if I can't wait...I will be testing out spark which will hopefully be more saturated in my market by then.

I can't wait until the network is smart enough to cycle me between b25 and b26 so I can compare them. Until then, I'm on b26 most of the time. Before b26 though, most of the time b25 was perfectly usable and exceeded advertised download speeds. If I had a triband phone....or when I get one in february or sooner if I can't wait...I will be testing out spark which will hopefully be more saturated in my market by then.

The network here pushes me to Band 41 more often than not. When I am indoors I often find myself on Band 26 and skipping Band 25 altogether unless I am in an area with no Band 41.

• Like 2

The network here pushes me to Band 41 more often than not. When I am indoors I often find myself on Band 26 and skipping Band 25 altogether unless I am in an area with no Band 41.

Exactly as it should. It's exciting seeing things fall into place.

• Like 2

Picked up B26 in Astoria, Queens. Near Steinway.

which part of Astoria exact location.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk