Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

NICE speed in front of Lincoln Center. Now that's what I'm talking about!

http://db.tt/HXHdCUZm

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk

which apps gives 1x and 4g signal that I see on the left top corner of your screen?

SignalCheck. It is by a developer here at S4GRU. I like the numbers better as it offers more info. Very cool app, you can pick whether you want the bars or the numbers.

SignalCheck. It is by a developer here at S4GRU. I like the numbers better as it offers more info. Very cool app, you can pick whether you want the bars or the numbers.

i guess its signal check pro? 

I went to pocono Pennsylvania last weekend for a little getaway from NYC and i was very thankful that I have sprint. in a very rural area where the vacation house was in, I was able to fully stream netflix with very good quality. 3g speed was descent 0.3-0.4 mbps and around 100 ping. tmobile and at&t was not even getting edge there. 

• Like 2

Prefer the numbers as seen here in this previous post...

Confirmed

NL03ME040_ON.png

How'd you get ur phone to say LTE , shouldn't it say 4G .

Edited by IsaiahL

*LTE data frenzy after tower gets activated* Today, 4G signal in my apartment jumped from -116 to -99 dbm. Party time...

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

what area?

Mid 60s on first ave.  I've noticed that between 59th and 70th on first is a weak area for LTE.  Now, hopefully this fills some of it in.  

• Like 1

iPhone 5 prl bumped from 51096 to 51097

Now my phone calls aren't going through properly.

Did you end up getting it working? My father's Galaxy Nexus was acting weird and couldn't call or text as if it was disconnected. I called Sprint and they did something on their end. All is good now.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

A little OT. But just for the reference, I just recently ordered the ibattz battery for the iPhone 5 and that will probably help with the LTE usage for iPhones. It uses the galaxy s3 battery.

Galaxy Battery's aren't the best tho. All my friends who have Galaxy's their phones are dead with in the hour .

Galaxy Battery's aren't the best tho. All my friends who have Galaxy's their phones are dead with in the hour .

It doesn't use the battery for the phone. It uses the iphone batt, but its used to charge it. Really should be required for any heavy user. It's UNLIMITED battery power. You can't beat that!

I forgot to mention in the earlier post that its in a case.

• Like 1