Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Godbless my patients & the fact that im not 18 yet so I can't get my own plan -_- , i know as soon as I turn 18 if Sprint's network is still the slowest , DUECE ✌

I hope this was a autocorrect mistake?

Nope. On this site and several others, everyone seems to spell patience as patients all of the time. It is probably the most common spelling mistake on the internet and it is SUPER ANNOYING!

• Like 1

Nope. On this site and several others, everyone seems to spell patience as patients all of the time. It is probably the most common spelling mistake on the internet and it is SUPER ANNOYING!

Oh so many... lose and loose is the worst!

Okay , lml I didn't think it was that serious but *Patience* if it makes you guys feel better . Crazy how you guys totally ignored what I was saying & went straight to the spelling error -___-

Edited by IsaiahL
  • Like 1

Okay , lml I didn't think it was that serious but *Patience* if it makes you guys feel better . Crazy how you guys totally ignored what I was saying & went straight to the spelling error -___-

No you see how it distracts from the message...instead of trying to figure out code/slang/misspellings my mind simply skips over them as I speed read. I miss a lot of things in this thread.

Your post still offered no value. It is simply your continued complaints. I don't think anyone here really cares that when you're 18 you will leave Sprint. I, for one, will not be sad when that day comes.

Your post still offered no value. It is simply your continued complaints. I don't think anyone here really cares that when you're 18 you will leave Sprint. I, for one, will not be sad when that day comes.

Cool .

Anyways , you guys have been finding new towers how are the speeds ?

On average for me i've gotten 10-15mbps not consistent either , I was hoping that would improve .

Question do you guys think that once the market is fully rolled out & completed that the speeds will improve ?

Edited by IsaiahL

Anyways , you guys have been finding new towers how are the speeds ?

On average for me i've gotten 10-15mbps not consistent either , I was hoping that would improve .

Question do you guys think that once the market is fully rolled out & completed that the speeds will improve ?

If an adjacent and closer site went online then probably OOverall? No. It will go down to around 5-10mbs on average as more and more users start utilizing the service.

10-15 Mbps is great. My home network is 15 down and 2 up (my speeds are a bit higher than advertised as sometimes I get 18 down and 2.3 up. :-] ). With my home network I can do anything from stream HD movies and play video games without lag whatsoever.

So to have a connection similar to the one in my home on my phone practically all over the city... Sounds excessive but I won't complain.

If an adjacent and closer site went online then probably OOverall? No. It will go down to around 5-10mbs on average as more and more users start utilizing the service.

Sad face but as long as it's useable & i always have service I guess i'll be okay , I wonder what the next generation of service is gonna be called. 5G LTE lol ?

10 to 15 megs is over kill for a mobile device, there isn't anything you can do on your phone that will require that much speed.

• Like 1

Maximum throughput speeds only serve to inflate egos and "my phone is better than yours, yo" mentality. At the end of the day, consistent speeds are what will impress customers, not maximum speeds.

• Like 1

Does any one now why when i have a 4g signal on my phone and try to stream video it goes back to 3g?

Its likely that you are at the very edge of whatever lte signal in the area.

Maximum throughput speeds only serve to inflate egos and "my phone is better than yours, yo" mentality. At the end of the day, consistent speeds are what will impress customers, not maximum speeds.

Sprints maximum is like 30-35mbps down & 10-15up I want that to be regular consistently . I like to strea video & people say you only 5-10mbps well yeah you need 5-10mbps go stream the video but for it to be clear & not stop & constantly buffer ur gonna need something more than 10mbps , & tbh I expected better from Sprint with the whole upgrade speed wise . I understand the NYC market is VERY crowded but other carriers such as AT&T & Verizon (mainly ATT) manage to pull off high speeds ATT average 20mbps , their peak is something like 55-60 (thats overkill in my opinion) , T-Mobile is similar , Verizon is just overly packed so every once in a while they'll reach that otherwise their LTE is slower than Sprint's -_- .