Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Their is no 3G option on the sprint iphone 5 as well, it's just whatever they call the rid, is what's going to be there!

No 3G option? What do you mean?

16gqy9.jpg

This is my phone by the way. I can also turn LTE off so only 3G can be used. There are no differences in the settings between iPhone 5's.

Edited by NaNa_Ch!LL

No 3G option? What do you mean?

16gqy9.jpg

This is my phone by the way. I can also turn LTE off so only 3G can be used. There are no differences in the settings between iPhone 5's.

Ok I must rephrase what I'm saying. I don't mean their is no 3G option, but if LTE is turned off, it will automatically go to 3G and that is what is actually displayed on top. It's just what the carrier is providing.

Anyone with Android able to do some Chelsea mapping once this weather clears up?

I tried yesterday and was only able to aquire about 30 LTE points..I will give it another go...as my signal was weak on 33rd and the further uptown i went the slower it got.

4g has been super slow in Brooklyn these couple of days...worse than 3g. Hope they are upgrading the towers or something -.-

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

4g has been super slow in Brooklyn these couple of days...worse than 3g. Hope they are upgrading the towers or something -.-

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Signal in general in the west Bronx has been blah.

Were you able to map any points? I think Sensorly is running a few days behind.

Seems that few people that are in the Chelsea area own android phones, heading there in about an hour to fire up Sensorly.

Were you able to map any points? I think Sensorly is running a few days behind.

I was able to map about 4 blocks in and around Chelsea..signal was strong around 7th ave and 23rd. Avg about 5mb down during lunch time. Also sensorly is in the middle of server upgrades so that might be the reason for the delay.

I was there yesterday and speeds were around 2Mbps with a -85dbm signal. I was in Grey's Papaya around 12:40.

I was @ -80dbm, Are you still rocking the EVO? Signal strength on the HTC One has been pretty solid.

YeahiI definitely want to pick up the HTC One but my upgrade is March of Next year so I really want to wait for a device with TD-LTE and SMR LTE.

That's probably not the worst thing in the world..We are all looking forward to that 800Mhz goodness. One thing that is a bit annoying about the HTC One that I do miss from the GS3 is the lack of SVDO support, since in midtown LTE is still not prevalent.
  • Like 1

Uhmm , what happened the forum the other day , I came to check the conversations & stuff & it said Internal Internet Error or something like that.

Anyways , the rain has definitely been inferfering with my serivce , it has been TERRIBLE , golly I hate Sprint's no upgraded sites their so SLOW!

Uhmm , what happened the forum the other day , I came to check the conversations & stuff & it said Internal Internet Error or something like that.

Anyways , the rain has definitely been inferfering with my serivce , it has been TERRIBLE , golly I hate Sprint's no upgraded sites their so SLOW!

You're not the only one but the problem isn't major. Just try refreshing the page later like I do.

Yes, we know legacy sites are slow.

You're not the only one but the problem isn't major. Just try refreshing the page later like I do.

Yes, we know legacy sites are slow.

Godbless my patients & the fact that im not 18 yet so I can't get my own plan -_- , i know as soon as I turn 18 if Sprint's network is still the slowest , DUECE ✌