Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

*Off Topic* Do any of you guys know when Apple will do a full restock in sprint Stores meaning iPhone 6's 16,64,128 or do you guys know of any Sprint Stores that have the iPhone 6 64 in Stock?

*Off Topic* Do any of you guys know when Apple will do a full restock in sprint Stores meaning iPhone 6's 16,64,128 or do you guys know of any Sprint Stores that have the iPhone 6 64 in Stock?

Your best bet is calling up Sprint stores until you find one. There's plenty of options where you live.

• Like 1

Ok looked it up. Only version available is the 128GB iphone 6 in silver and in gold.

They are available to pick up in the store instantly.

64GB is not available . Get the 128GB

That's what I have

I don't have $450 and some change I have 350$ and some change lol. The 128 is for power users any how I just don't need that much space.

I don't have $450 and some change I have 350$ and some change lol. The 128 is for power users any how I just don't need that much space.

You will have it very likely for the next 2 years. It's only an extra $100. I look it at like its unlimited possibilities and I enjoy my phone a lot more knowing I can basically download and put anything on my phone.

You can't find a job to make a $100?

I know your in school, but I'm sure you can find something for it.

You'll really enjoy it :)

• Like 1

Taking the 7 train as I do daily, the only time I switch to 3G is when pulling into Queensboro Plaza. Coming above ground going into Queens on my way home, I see my phone latching onto LTE relatively quickly. 

• Like 1

sweet!!! Love my 6 16g. Walked out only paying $.75 with trade in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the Iphones hold their value i got 118 for an iphone 4s and 240 for an iphone 5

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

sweet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they sure do. The 5s is worth like 320$ at the Sprint store. Apple buyback is different, they only give 180 for a 5 and I don't know how much for a 5s.

I got $353 for my 5s the day the 6 Plus came out

Not bad. I believe apple is doing a big restock of iPhone's around the end of this month beginning of next month so I'm gonna be on the lookout [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

What happened at LaGuardia Airport? According to o root metrics:

Sprint’s median download speed decreased from 18.3 Mbps to 3.8 Mbps, and its median upload speed fell from 3.1 Mbps to 1.0 Mbps.

Ref: http://www.rootmetrics.com/us/rsr/lga-airport/2014/2H

Simple B25 saturation! Im pretty sure they connected to only B25. Right now its already a different story, with NY speeds being excellent!

• Like 2

Boys and Girls! we have 8t8r lift off!!!

I bumped into at least 10 8t8r sites ALIVE and KICKING! My home site is already broadcasting!

Speeds were hovering between 20-30mb on all sites!

That seems to be the top speed at the moment on any 8T8R deployment. As soon I hit a Clear convertion, I am able to hit speeds between 60-70MB down.

That seems to be the top speed at the moment on any 8T8R deployment. As soon I hit a Clear convertion, I am able to hit speeds between 60-70MB down.

Many of them are provisioned the same backhual speed as the 5 mhz carriers so they mostly top out at 40mbps as 5mhz FDD tops out at ~37 mbps.

The backhaul providers will be busy delivering more bandwith for the new carriers soon enough. It'll be much easier this time as they're mostly fiber based or other types of easily scalable backhaul. There's already a number of sites starting to hit 60-80 mbps after it was turned on and initially provisioned 40 mbps. 

• Like 1

Question, when did Sprint say they were going to be done rolling out LTE or even fully upgraded 3G. Legacy 3G just suckys butt Tbh

I don't think they gave a definitive date. In NYC, I think it'll be around summer next year when Sprint will hit the 100% NV completed sites mark and around year end for 100% LTE conversion.

Hello all, I just registered hoping to get some information. I'm in the 11242 area in Brooklyn, and my LTE service is pretty embarrassingly slow. I'm talking .15 down with 495 ping(vs .72 down with 95 ping on 3G only mode). I've put my iPhone in field test mode, and I think I saw it connected to band 25?(I could be wrong, as I'm not too familiar with the iPhone FTM). Its frustrating that I have to force it on 3G to even do anything, I've even updated the PRL (currently on 51103) and still no go.

I just want to watch Game of Thrones in glorious HD on this beautiful screen :(

Hello all, I just registered hoping to get some information. I'm in the 11242 area in Brooklyn, and my LTE service is pretty embarrassingly slow. I'm talking .15 down with 495 ping(vs .72 down with 95 ping on 3G only mode). I've put my iPhone in field test mode, and I think I saw it connected to band 25?(I could be wrong, as I'm not too familiar with the iPhone FTM). Its frustrating that I have to force it on 3G to even do anything, I've even updated the PRL (currently on 51103) and still no go.

I just want to watch Game of Thrones in glorious HD on this beautiful screen :(

Indoors?

Many of them are provisioned the same backhual speed as the 5 mhz carriers so they mostly top out at 40mbps as 5mhz FDD tops out at ~37 mbps.

The backhaul providers will be busy delivering more bandwith for the new carriers soon enough. It'll be much easier this time as they're mostly fiber based or other types of easily scalable backhaul. There's already a number of sites starting to hit 60-80 mbps after it was turned on and initially provisioned 40 mbps. 

My question is does Sprint pay backhaul vendors by fiber bandwidth? Otherwise why don't lay down the top bandwidth from beginning.