Come on guys keep the post going i live in Orlando, Fl and i need some LTE love lol Keep the news going much more info here than other place lol

No news to really announce as the only places going active with LTE as of right now are the east coast and parts of the Miami area, just be patient, it'll get here when it gets here.

I can confirm that Daytona is being worked on right now... A friend of mine in Daytona is working on them today. also says they are decommissioning Nextel from the tower they are working on.

Just curious. Was the site a Sprint site and Nextel or was it only Nextel and the are putting Sprint equipment in? Can you find out?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

that may be within the realm of possibility, but I take anything from a sales rep with a grain of salt. Ericsson is the one doing the rollout, not Sprint.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

^^what he said... I've learned that the inconvenient truth us that we the consumer usually know more then the sales reps.

LOL... THIS IS A MUST READ....

i have a theory of why cocoa got slammed with LTE goodness first instead of orlando.

heres my article back in 2010 when i lived in cocoa, across the street from Brevard Community College on Clearlake rd

http://www.androidce...ys-worth-forums

As far as I can tell, there is no entry in the Guinness Book for amount of dataicon1.png consumed by a person in a month. So I'm creating a very unofficial, tongue-in-cheek, yet highly prestigious and chock full of nerd cred World Record for Data Use on a Mobile Device. The bragging rights go to (the envelope please) jonathanlc2005 from our very own forums, with a total usage for one month of 52.663 Gigabytes!

Be fully aware that jonathan IS paying for the Sprint Hotspot, so before anyone pulls a Kanye and jumps in, do the math -- 52 GB @ $30.00 isn't abusing anything, except maybe Jonathan's wallet. Think you can beat the record? Grab a screen cap of your total data usage for the month, or a pic of the relevant portion of your bill (be sure to edit out any personal info please!) and send it to me. No cheaters, so that means no unofficial WiFi hotspot or tether apps from the Market. We don't want to give the carriers any more ammo to use against us. For now, feel free to head over and congratulate jonathan on his hard work!

as soon as i saw that sensorly map with cocoa highlighted... i laughed. your welcome cocoa

I received an email from Sprint in reply to my question about when to expect LTE in the Orlando area.

It said we should see it in four to six months;That means at least 6 months before a partial deployment..I so wish I had not renewed with a new phone; should have paid the money for Verizon and got LTE now and almost everywhere in the US.

Work has already started in the Orlando market. There is not any LTE currently in Orlando proper, but the market is underway, and LTE is already available on the coast, and will soon be in the city. A full scale launch may be 4 months away, but you should begin to see LTE signals within a few weeks.

I received an email from Sprint in reply to my question about when to expect LTE in the Orlando area.

It said we should see it in four to six months;That means at least 6 months before a partial deployment..I so wish I had not renewed with a new phone; should have paid the money for Verizon and got LTE now and almost everywhere in the US.

This is not accurate. You are mixing work starting and market launch. Work is under way now. More signals will start to come live in the next few weeks. So it will not be at least 6 months for a partial deployment. In six months from now, they will have already launched the market as well.

Robert

Work has already started in the Orlando market. There is not any LTE currently in Orlando proper, but the market is underway, and LTE is already available on the coast, and will soon be in the city. A full scale launch may be 4 months away, but you should begin to see LTE signals within a few weeks.

You do realize you linked to this same thread? lol

Hey guys, check this out. This guy tweeted me telling me he caught Sprint LTE over at Disney World in Orlando, and he told me it was very fast! FINALLY hope that we are starting to get LTE in this area now. Check out our conversation here and tell me what you think about the screenshots.

• Like 2

Hey guys, check this out. This guy tweeted me telling me he caught Sprint LTE over at Disney World in Orlando, and he told me it was very fast! FINALLY hope that we are starting to get LTE in this area now. Check out our conversation here and tell me what you think about the screenshots.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

This gave me a chubz