I wish I had an LTE phone :( I drive past from Melbourne to Orlando almost daily and could easily swing by there to map it on Sensorly.

I just found out I have a tower just outside of my neighborhood on silver star rd. I get pretty s****y coverage in my house right now but I'm hoping for some love soon!

Sprint has for sure struck in Daytona beach, ill have pics by days end!!

• Like 3

Not workers but complete site equipment.

Looks like there's an LTE blip.... out on Cape Canaveral of all places.

• Like 2

That must be the site that went live in the update on Sunday.. Thought for a min us Tampa folks were have to come map it for you guys lol.. I think though now that I look at it Robert mapped a site that was a little further west

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Looks like there's an LTE blip.... out on Cape Canaveral of all places.

That must be the site that went live in the update on Sunday.. Thought for a min us Tampa folks were have to come map it for you guys lol.. I think though now that I look at it Robert mapped a site that was a little further west

Given the terrain in that area is so low and most of the signal would be across open water, the Sensorly blip out on Cape Canaveral could certainly be from the Cocoa site that showed up in the last update. It is on a really tall tower.

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

Given the terrain in that area is so low and most of the signal would be across open water, the Sensorly blip out on Cape Canaveral could certainly be from the Cocoa site that showed up in the last update. It is on a really tall tower.

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

If that one occurred today at that location then that person is enjoying a nice trip out to sea on one of the Thu-Sun cruise to the Bahamas. It's a nice easy port to go in and out of and that location is right smack dab where a cruise ship would sit.

• Like 1

If that one occurred today at that location then that person is enjoying a nice trip out to sea on one of the Thu-Sun cruise to the Bahamas. It's a nice easy port to go in and out of and that location is right smack dab where a cruise ship would sit.

Brilliant

Confirmed LTE at the CAPE!! It is supper slow right know but heck idc it just makes me feel a little better with sprint. I took screen shots ill upload them when I get home tonight. As well as the pics of the sprint lte tower sites in Daytona.

• Like 2

Confirmed LTE at the CAPE!! It is supper slow right know but heck idc it just makes me feel a little better with sprint. I took screen shots ill upload them when I get home tonight. As well as the pics of the sprint lte tower sites in Daytona.

Don't forget Sensorly if you can

My iPhone was almost completely dead so I didn't get to sensorly ill add the pics within the hr.

We are so crazy for LTE.. Really we are maniacs.. All of us lol

• Like 1

If we weren't, Would this forum even exist?

Probably not.. I spend literally hours looking thru permits and I'm like wtf am I doing.. Then I go right back to it cuz I'm starved for Sprint not to f' this up

• Like 1

If we weren't' date=' Would this forum even exist?[/quote']

In the beginning, I thought it was just me. That I would be all alone in my corner of the internet. However, I have found there are 1000's just like me. Thanks!

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

• Like 3

Crazy? Wildman on motorcycle in Cocoa. Photos to follow then back to Tampa.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

jere9y2e.jpgTower in background. Will uae DSLR for tower photos.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I was just driving in Rockledge and noticed that I was on 4G. Oddly, the tower is about 4 blocks west of my house, but I cannot get 4G (I can see the tower from my backyard). I actually lost the signal after driving one block east of the tower. However, I drove about 1 mile south and did have 4G the entire time. I lost it when my phone grabbed the signal from the next tower to the south.

The map shows the route that I was driving.

post-7120-0-67815200-1351873347_thumb.jpg

post-7120-0-62153100-1351873352_thumb.jpg

post-7120-0-92822900-1351873357_thumb.jpg

post-7120-0-83506600-1351873587_thumb.jpg

I was just driving in Rockledge and noticed that I was on 4G. Oddly, the tower is about 4 blocks west of my house, but I cannot get 4G (I can see the tower from my backyard). I actually lost the signal after driving one block east of the tower. However, I drove about 1 mile south and did have 4G the entire time. I lost it when my phone grabbed the signal from the next tower to the south.

The map shows the route that I was driving.

Maybe not all of the sectors are active. The one pointing towards your house may not be turned on yet.

Maybe not all of the sectors are active. The one pointing towards your house may not be turned on yet.

That is probably accurate. I will check out areas to the north and west this weekend.