No. It means that the C and G block 5x5 carriers have been consolidated into a single 10x10 carrier.

Hopefully we see some 15X15 down the llne

Hopefully we see some 15X15 down the llne

that would be great. kissimmee has 10x10 all over the place

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

that would be great. kissimmee has 10x10 all over the place

Awesome how many band 41 carriers?

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Awesome how many band 41 carriers?

2 ca.

2 ca.

OK. Think it's only Samsung markets with the 3rd carrier right now. I live in a Samsung and we have it. 2xca picks any of the 3 carriers to do it. I can't wait for 3xca to go live.

OK. Think it's only Samsung markets with the 3rd carrier right now. I live in a Samsung and we have it. 2xca picks any of the 3 carriers to do it. I can't wait for 3xca to go live.

Ericsson/Nokia markets are live with the 3rd B41 carrier now.

Sent from my LG G5

• Like 1

Ericsson/Nokia markets are live with the 3rd B41 carrier now.

Sent from my LG G5

Which manufacturer does Florida have?

Which manufacturer does Florida have?

Ericsson/Nokia.

http://www.s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/5816-TDD-LTE-2600-(Band-41)-8T8R-Sites-Accepted-/-Discussion-Thread&do=findComment&comment=493643

Sent from my LG G5

• Like 1

Is 3rd carrier aggregation live in miami Florida?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm only aware of one report of 3xCA potentially being live for customers anywhere in the country.

I do not know if the 3rd Carrier is live in Miami yet. Remember, 3rd carrier being live and 3xCA are different things.

• Like 1

I'm only aware of one report of 3xCA potentially being live for customers anywhere in the country.

I do not know if the 3rd Carrier is live in Miami yet. Remember, 3rd carrier being live and 3xCA are different things.

Well, yes I mean 3xca

Well, yes I mean 3xca

We do not know of 3xCA being live anywhere, let alone Miami.

Sent from my LG G5

I have yet to see a 3rd carrier anywhere in Orlando, Tampa, Kissimmee, or Daytona.

I have yet to see a 3rd carrier anywhere in Orlando, Tampa, Kissimmee, or Daytona.

It's on the way. Give it the next few weeks.

Looks like it is on air in the SW Florida market, so shouldn't be long.

Sent from my LG G5

Looks like it is on air in the SW Florida market, so shouldn't be long.

Sent from my LG G5

hope so

It is also live in tampa market. I may need to catch it first. S7 beta does not update windowed applications yet.

It is also live in tampa market. I may need to catch it first. S7 beta does not update windowed applications yet.

did it go live in tampa recently?

did it go live in tampa recently?

I don't know when it went live just passing through. Nokia did not have 3rd carrier live anywhere(except New Haven, ct) in the country last time I went through.

what does the gci for nokia end with for 3rd carriers?

B41 3rd carrier 41/42/43

Not listed correctly in scp.

B41 3rd carrier 41/42/43

Not listed correctly in scp.

That explains why I havent seen any. I use scp most of the time. Will LTE Discovery work?

I don't know it is something new. Have they updated the app recently? At least you know what GCI to look for until mike updates scp.

I don't know it is something new. Have they updated the app recently? At least you know what GCI to look for until mike updates scp.

They have not in a while. I will be on the look out though.

SCP has not been updated since 4/10/16.