http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/study-atts-network-tops-disney-world-while-sprint-and-t-mobile-lag/2015-12-22

I truly think Sprint's network in Disney is actually pretty good.  At least in Magic Kingdom. (Epcot was a bit slow in the waiting lines inside buildings.)  I remember pulling a near 28Mbps on B25 during the wait for Haunted Mansion.  Although my brother, who is on AT&T, definitely had a great network experience there.

If you look at the GWS map, T-Mobile's coverage in the park looks pretty bad.

• Like 2

http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/study-atts-network-tops-disney-world-while-sprint-and-t-mobile-lag/2015-12-22

I truly think Sprint's network in Disney is actually pretty good.  At least in Magic Kingdom. (Epcot was a bit slow in the waiting lines inside buildings.)  I remember pulling a near 28Mbps on B25 during the wait for Haunted Mansion.  Although my brother, who is on AT&T, definitely had a great network experience there.

If you look at the GWS map, T-Mobile's coverage in the park looks pretty bad.

If they did Universal Orlando Tmobile would be last because of coverage and no das. Verizon without question would be 1st, with At&t and Sprint duking it out for 2nd place. I haven't tested At&t's network in 7 months so I don't know how it is anymore but it was good last time I was testing there. Sprint has come a long way though. I remember when it was just band 25 and band 41 clearwire from a site close to the park. Now they have das, band 26, Clearwire and Sprint 41 both with 2xCA and of course 1x800.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Daytona earlier this morning, and got this on B41 to my surprise. Surprised meaning not use to seeing this in San Diego. Don't get me wrong, not complaining one bit, just saying.

Screenshot_2016_01_01_13_43_56.jpgScreenshot_2016_01_01_09_20_54.jpg

Any chance you can repost? The pic is so blurry I can't read it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure why it comes out blurry posting from phone. 

Not sure why it comes out blurry posting from phone.

Any reason why you can't just click/touch on the pic to see it larger and clearer versus trying to look at the smaller, blurry preview thumbnail?

If you're clicking in app, it should give to the option to "follow link", that'll give a legible version of the picture.

Sent from my LG G4

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't been on here much lately due to school. Been quite busy. Got this the other day. I've never seen extended, and LTE at the same time. 966641a8883339d6c2b9591bc3011e25.jpg76907417843a39b2b4c5cd161b8d46b0.jpg

I did not have a chance to go into field test befor it popped away to see what it was

Haven't been on here much lately due to school. Been quite busy. Got this the other day. I've never seen extended, and LTE at the same time.

I did not have a chance to go into field test befor it popped away to see what it was

I've seen reports where people with iPhones get that listed when their device sees 1x roaming and Sprint LTE. So that may be your case here.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 1

Haven't been on here much lately due to school. Been quite busy. Got this the other day. I've never seen extended, and LTE at the same time.

Given that there aren't any LTE Roaming or Roaming+ partners in that part of Florida, I would expect it is what Robert described. Roaming on 1x, while connected to Sprint LTE.

Given that there aren't any LTE Roaming or Roaming+ partners in that part of Florida, I would expect it is what Robert described. Roaming on 1x, while connected to Sprint LTE.

I thought there was no LTE roaming in ANY part of Florida?

As someone who roams almost daily, I've never seen extended network, only extended when roaming on 1x. Maybe this is testing for a new LTE Roaming agreement?

I thought there was no LTE roaming in ANY part of Florida?

There is 3G Roaming+ in the panhandle, which may translate to LTE Roaming when the specific carrier deploys compatible LTE. However, right now, you are correct. There is no LTE Roaming in Florida. 

There is 3G Roaming+ in the panhandle, which may translate to LTE Roaming when the specific carrier deploys compatible LTE. However, right now, you are correct. There is no LTE Roaming in Florida.

Are GMR sites able to get 2500?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

So GMR is in the same boat as GMO? Also can a GMR be converted to a regular build to get 2500?

A full build with radios mounted not next to antennas are done for a reason. Most likely they'll mount triband antennas and put 2500 radios as close as possible... 1/4 way 1/2 way up maybe or maybe they'll say screw it and relocate. Who knows.

This is a Sprint only site there is a better site thats a mile away, taller and closer to the more populated part of the street. But Tmobile and At&t are on this site so it may cost more. To me it makes perfect since though.

Wasn't there a site in Iowa or Nebraska that was GMO and had B41 panels added? Seems familiar. But even if that did occur, it would be a very rare event.

Sent from OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk

At universal. Still only see 2 band 25 carriers instead of a 10x10. Sprint is really fast thanks to the das and signal is amazing. Tmobile is less than 1 mbps on hspa+ and lte band 4. I havent pickee up band 12 yet. Signal is bad too. They need das asap.

• Like 1