Hey guys, check this out. This guy tweeted me telling me he caught Sprint LTE over at Disney World in Orlando, and he told me it was very fast! FINALLY hope that we are starting to get LTE in this area now. Check out our conversation here and tell me what you think about the screenshots.

https://twitter.com/...632790841524224

I'd head over that way with but I'm stuck in the office until 5

Finally Sprint is giving us some LTE seems like when i asked Sprint when LTE will come to orlando and they said AROUND 2nd week of december they weren't lying.. :) At this rate they might say its a new years gift to us or something haha

I received the Site ID from a source for an Orlando site that is operating. I have it marked "In Progress" on the NV Sites Complete Map, because it has not been accepted by Sprint. It may show up on the next update as complete.

Robert

Hey guys, I also found another sign of 4G LTE in Orlando! Look at the Sensorly Map at the intersection of I-4 and State Road 535. It seems very faint, but Sprint LTE is totally heading our direction!

I just drove through there... wish I had known I would have been looking for it!

Swyped from my Samsung Galaxy Note™ II.

Do you guys think that sprint is making the tourist areas top priority in Orlando? I know that I come down from Jacksonville a couple times during the summer and the 3g and WiMAX speeds seems pretty low near the theme parks and international drive.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Do you guys think that sprint is making the tourist areas top priority in Orlando? I know that I come down from Jacksonville a couple times during the summer and the 3g and WiMAX speeds seems pretty low near the theme parks and international drive.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I don't think so. However, the Disney Resort already has fiber all over the complex. The sites there are probably ready for deployment sooner.

Robert via Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Saw quite a bit of activity being done on the tower near my residence, bunch of guys from CenturyLink were digging and running cabling and equipment to the tower. Don't know if they'd be sub contracted by Ericsson but it was rather interesting.

Edited by UCFKnight

Saw quite a bit of activity being done on the tower near my residence, bunch of guys from CenturyLink were digging and running cabling and equipment to the tower. Don't know if they'd be sub contracted by Ericsson but it was rather interesting.

Backhaul to sites is directly contracted by Sprint and not handled by the OEM's.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk