The time, 6 hours (at least, don't know when the SS was done) prior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it was screenshot on wifi but the test results show cellular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thos speeds are too high for band 25. Unless it was band 41? Screenshot shows 25.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I tooks this months ago in mount dora. I waited until I was around wifi to post it because I didnt want to get in a car accident. Safety first. But I assure you that was on band 41. Not band 25 or wifi.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Wow!  I have never seen anything faster than 72Mb/s Down here in the Carolinas, plus our latency is 55-60ms or higher most of the time, regardless of which tower/site/sector or phone is used.  That right there is nice.

• Like 1

Wow!  I have never seen anything faster than 72Mb/s Down here in the Carolinas, plus our latency is 55-60ms or higher most of the time, regardless of which tower/site/sector or phone is used.  That right there is nice.

The latency thing is weird. It's very location dependent though. In NYC, latency on 3G is almost never above 55ms and on LTE it ranges from 14ms to 35ms on average. In Boston however the only time I see pings below 40ms is in the middle of the night. 

• Like 1

They won't be different than any other 2xCA capable devices that we have a number of examples of (including the 6s and 6s+).

Once 3xCA is officially online, then we'll see a difference. 

Seeing as there are 45 towers up and running with 3xCA in Orlando, figure some folks are hitting them. 

Seeing as there are 45 towers up and running with 3xCA in Orlando, figure some folks are hitting them.

Phones still need a software push to enable it.

In Samsung markets, 3xCa an 3rd b41 carrier has been live since early summer but no one has access to 3xCA other than select sprint workers. Ie. Guenther mentioning getting 200 mbps speed in his reddit AMA on his iPhone / galaxy devices....

So the wait continues but it's getting close... :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Phones still need a software push to enable it.

In Samsung markets, 3xCa an 3rd b41 carrier has been live since early summer but no one has access to 3xCA other than select sprint workers. Ie. Guenther mentioning getting 200 mbps speed in his reddit AMA on his iPhone / galaxy devices....

So the wait continues but it's getting close... :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Any news on the spectrum swap between sprint, verizon and tmobile?

I found a co located site with clear 2500 on top then the other 3 carriers and then sprint with nokia b41 and b25 on bottom. Sprint would be wise to relocate that equipment to where clear is when clear is decommissioned.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a co located site with clear 2500 on top then the other 3 carriers and then sprint with nokia b41 and b25 on bottom. Sprint would be wise to relocate that equipment to where clear is when clear is decommissioned.

Off topic do you know how Sprint Coverage is at or in universal studios in Florida? Never been there I'm going on vacation in a few months

Off topic do you know how Sprint Coverage is at or in universal studios in Florida? Never been there I'm going on vacation in a few months

I haven't been since April due to extreme heat there. I am going to halloween horror nights in 2 weeks but back in April they had cells there at every park all with b25×2 carriers and b26. Band 41×2 came from a Sprint site with great speeds farther away and a clear single 41 site that was always congested. I'm excited to see if they are using 10x10 instead of second carriers there and I want to see if clear ever recieved a second carrier and the sprint 41 has a 3rd carrier.

I haven't been since April due to extreme heat there. I am going to halloween horror nights in 2 weeks but back in April they had cells there at every park all with b25×2 carriers and b26. Band 41×2 came from a Sprint site with great speeds farther away and a clear single 41 site that was always congested. I'm excited to see if they are using 10x10 instead of second carriers there and I want to see if clear ever recieved a second carrier and the sprint 41 has a 3rd carrier.

Do they have contiguous Spectrum there?

• 1 month later...

25x2 coverted to 10x10 at Universal and islands of adventure. 52380f23f7107fa456ae2f9749c43290.jpg10109abf50c3e16566b24461f0883fbf.jpg

So does that mean the G block is still 5x5?

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk