Got a (Sprint) Nexus? Want a Free Battery? (8/19)

BenChase7

I've noticed that battery life is very dependent on what ROM/Kernel you are running. I've gone from 2 days of battery life to where it won't make it through the workday (when I rarely even turn on the phone at work) For the most part, AOSP has given me the best battery life, although CM9 was pretty good at sipping battery once it stabilized.

There was an ics rom I was running that gave me outstanding battery life but I gave it up to go jelly bean, but nothing I try has given my the battery life like what I got on that one particular rom.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Not wanting to revive an old thread, but also not wanting to cram more topics into this forum, but I got my extended battery put in tonight, and I'm really happy to have it. Not really as big as I thought it was. I also got my cover for my phone, and I really like it too. Nice blue color too.

Not wanting to revive an old thread, but also not wanting to cram more topics into this forum, but I got my extended battery put in tonight, and I'm really happy to have it. Not really as big as I thought it was. I also got my cover for my phone, and I really like it too. Nice blue color too.

How did u do it bro. Did u call or did it online and how much you paid? :D

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

For just the battery

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

I called on the phone to the sales dept, because online my billing address has to match shipping, and I have a PO Box and they won't ship to PO Boxes. I paid $12.95 for the shipping, but I think it was higher cause they sent it Next Day Air Saver. The offer was available on my account after I activated the phone.