Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

I've been to the Villages and if I recall correctly, that's not a great place for coverage for any of the carriers. It's very spread out. That's hard to cover even with T-Mobile's B12, Sprint's SMR, or Verizon/AT&T band 13/17.

• Like 1

I've been to the Villages and if I recall correctly, that's not a great place for coverage for any of the carriers. It's very spread out. That's hard to cover even with T-Mobile's B12, Sprint's SMR, or Verizon/AT&T band 13/17.

It is spread out but Verizon has vastly improved coverage there. Tmobile just started band 12 this month Sprint has one tower with band 41 and att has been upgrading like crazy. I dont think I have ever lost LTE on Verizon there though. In the metro part of town all carriers are good though.

I was down in Deerfield the other day and got some CA love. Is the Nexus 5 a CA capable phone? I have noticed the service in the Loxahatchee area has deteriorated the past few weeks. According to Sprint, I am supposed to be listed as "best" for spark at my address and I cannot connect inside or outside. To be honest, I think HTC sucks compared to my G3 in regard to LTE reception.

Check out my Ookla Speedtest result. What's your speed? http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/1442797204

I was down in Deerfield the other day and got some CA love. Is the Nexus 5 a CA capable phone? I have noticed the service in the Loxahatchee area has deteriorated the past few weeks. According to Sprint, I am supposed to be listed as "best" for spark at my address and I cannot connect inside or outside. To be honest, I think HTC sucks compared to my G3 in regard to LTE reception.

Check out my Ookla Speedtest result. What's your speed? http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/1442797204

Nexus 5x or Nexus 5?

Sent from my LG G4

Nexus 5x or Nexus 5?

Sent from my LG G4

Which ever one I can get from sprint. I am locked in for another 10 months with the HTC One M9 until I can upgrade, but I was looking at the Nexus for my wife.

Edited by Nismo Titan

Which ever one I can get from sprint. I am locked in for another 10 months with the HTC One M9 until I can upgrade, but I was looking at the Nexus for my wife.

Nexus 5 has been EOL'd for almost a year now. Nexus 5x is not sold on Sprint (only via Google). 

A new cell tower is going up in the Wellington area which will hopefully boost the reception in that area. The tower is owned by clearview tower company and the article specifically mentions Verizon and ATT. I wonder if Sprint will be using the tower? I know we can sure use the help in that area.

http://gotowncrier.com/2013/11/wellington-oks-120-foot-tower-at-marketplace-plaza/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Any improvements in the West Palm Beach/ Wellington area? I found out the 3G only site that I was hoping to get LTE is no longer listed in the Sprint Data base. So unless they replaced it I'm expecting worse service this upcoming February when I go down for a visit. 

• 2 months later...