Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

I would like to thank the guy that put that location of the tower for me I've been super busy and being a single parent to a lil girl is very hard I don't think it's active is yet but when u pass by and see they put so much 4g panels on there your gonna say omg cause I first seen I was just the tower now it looks crazy with all the stuff they we're putting on but thanks again

iTz Young Amazed

I'm always shocked to not see any sites accepted in Miami/West Palm every week. I check Sensorly nearly every day to see if someone has connected. We know there has been activity in this market for almost two months now. It must be very soon.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

I'm always shocked to not see any sites accepted in Miami/West Palm every week. I check Sensorly nearly every day to see if someone has connected. We know there has been activity in this market for almost two months now. It must be very soon.

i really have a feeling there are a bunch of sites completed but not being reported on your list. well i hope thats the case

i really have a feeling there are a bunch of sites completed but not being reported on your list. well i hope thats the case

If there are, they haven't been accepted by Sprint. I don't believe any are live yet, because we have not had one single member report, nor any signals appear on Sensorly.

In most markets, sites will show up complete before they will be discoverable anyway. If History is our guide.

I think they are months behind in Miami. We have had the worst rainy season in years as it rains with lightning literally everyday down here. I don't think we'll see LTE till the middle of next year. Robert, you're saying that not one tower has been accepted by Sprint since you did the column on it a few months ago?

I think they are months behind in Miami. We have had the worst rainy season in years as it rains with lightning literally everyday down here. I don't think we'll see LTE till the middle of next year. Robert' date=' you're saying that not one tower has been accepted by Sprint since you did the column on it a few months ago?[/quote']

Not one. That's why there aren't any on the NV Sites Complete map.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

My friend has been telling me soon' date=' within the next couple of weeks, referring to many in Homestead.[/quote']

We know work is definitely occurring. But there just hasn't been any sites accepted from Sprint, nor any reports of live LTE signals...even testing, yet.

We know work is definitely occurring. But there just hasn't been any sites accepted from Sprint, nor any reports of live LTE signals...even testing, yet.

Do you think it's the rain or do you think it's another issue? The list you posted for the work to be done by September looked like 50 towers should have been finished by then. By now, middle of Sept, there should be another 50? Your insider doesn't have any info? Thanks for all the great work Robert and I can't wait for your signal review guide!

5th

Do you think it's the rain or do you think it's another issue? The list you posted for the work to be done by September looked like 50 towers should have been finished by then. By now, middle of Sept, there should be another 50? Your insider doesn't have any info? Thanks for all the great work Robert and I can't wait for your signal review guide!

5th

I do not have any details about the delays in South Florida. I hear they have really big Ospreys in Florida that love cell towers. :)

Robert

I've only noticed rain in the early afternoons 1 PM - 3 PM after that showers usually move out. There are a few scheduled towers that were to be completed in my area but I haven't seen activity on any of the them.

I would like to thank the guy that put that location of the tower for me I've been super busy and being a single parent to a lil girl is very hard I don't think it's active is yet but when u pass by and see they put so much 4g panels on there your gonna say omg cause I first seen I was just the tower now it looks crazy with all the stuff they we're putting on but thanks again

iTz Young Amazed

I didn't see any LTE panels on it. They are pretty distinct. So that tower hasn't been fitted the day I saw it with any LTE panels.

Here's two video's of Sprint LTE being installed on a cell site off the Florida Turnpike and 112 ave (Allapattah Rd) in the South Dade area. Funny thing is that site is not listed as a Sprint site..

Video 1 -

Video 2 -

Edited by flycuban
  • Like 1