Network Vision/LTE - Baltimore Market (including Annapolis/East Shore)

lequonrobinson

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This thread is dead .

Stick a fork in it!

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

Yup... At least I have another tower on the shore to map this weekend.

• Like 2

Philly and even south jersey are rolling lte out at good pace , in my opinion. Baltimore must ran out fiber lol.

More like sprint does not give a rats ass about the one's that are left. Sprint has taken the attitude we will finish them when we damn will/well please. Their are other markets with more people that are more important.

Philly lte has catch up bmore market lte . Glad I dont live in baltimore anymore. I have lte at work and at home .I think baltimore will get spark triband when the galaxy s 10 comes out 2019. Lol.

Philly lte has catch up bmore market lte . Glad I dont live in baltimore anymore. I have lte at work and at home .I think baltimore will get spark triband when the galaxy s 10 comes out 2019. Lol.

You laugh out load but that's proly when it will happen at the pace the Baltimore market has stalled. Below the C&D canal in Delaware might take that long too.

I have finely figured the market completion dates mean nothing but they are not complete. East Iowa 100% complete .17% LTE accepted to me and most people mean not complete.

Those are my statuses, not Sprints.  You just don't know what that means, obviously.  It's Network Vision conversions, not LTE availability.  I take exception to your posts lately.  You're pushing it.

Robert

what tower

The one between Wye Mills and Easton. It was accepted a day before I left on my vacation. Looking at Sensorly no one has laid down any new purple (what is there is from the Wye Mills tower).

They get close nv complte in de minus lte

At least half of them (in DE) south of the canal (not accepted) have NV equipment and are just waiting on being accepted.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know lte live tower on eastern shore across from Seaford de.

There is one accepted in the Federalsburg area, but I have never been able to connect to it....

Just saw now 2 data speed upgrade sprint site and use be one , might want try it out again.

I might swing by it this weekend... Its sorta on the way of a couple of other sites I want to check out.