lequonrobinson

Network Vision/LTE - Baltimore Market (including Annapolis/East Shore)

Finally LTE on Rt 40! Got a good signal around Sams Club/Chick Fil A in Catonsville.

Anybody know if LTE is deployed in Ocean City?

Nothing according to Sensorly.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Got the fastest LTE speeds standing outside my house, inside it's more like 5 up/ 1.5 down. begu6e9a.jpg

Not yet. First spots should be appearing soon.

3G speeds have improved by my work. (Safeway in Gambrills) u9ymunev.jpg

Ok, now it looks like LTE is live in some areas of Crofton. Pulled this when I stepped outside the other day. Inside I get 4-6 mbps. I have been getting a consistent LTE signal since Friday so it must be a sign (I hope). ny8e3avu.jpg

Any news on LTE in Ocean City? Heading down there in May for cruise week...last year Sprint data was un-usable the 3 times I went there for weekend getaways from York,PA

more chestertown: aqoaGKX.png

VlTIAnk.png

Was in Ocean City over the weekend for hot rods. No 4G in Rehobeth Beach or Ocean City. 3G speeds were usable but slow.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I live in Bishopville and there is one tower with LTE near the intersection of 113 and Bishopville RD.  Unfortunately the coverages doesnt stretch quite to my house, the 3G is pretty good though.  One day I had one bar of LTE in my driveway but just for a minute or two lol

Edited by DonImusEyebrows

Just got the fastest LTE speeds sitting inside. I was at work and surprisingly the LTE is good.Posted Image

EDIT: Should say this Speed test was taken in Gambrills.

Still waiting on LTE around Linthicum Heights. Stuck on 3G all day and it's been months. The other towers near the airport are generally upgraded and shown to broadcast 4G except the two nearest to where I work. 

Lot holes baltimore county and not alot lte on easternshore . Been over year for balt8more rollout and inly 40 percent lte .what is the deal with baltimore and lte ?

Lot holes baltimore county and not alot lte on easternshore . Been over year for balt8more rollout and inly 40 percent lte .what is the deal with baltimore and lte ?

The deployment in both Baltimore and DC markets has come to a crawl. All the sites with easy to get backhaul are done. It is going to be a slog getting backhaul to the remaining BAWA sites. LTE will go live one at a time on all the remaining sites as each gets high speed backhaul that can support LTE.

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

But I was gettin a good 17 to 26 mb on average of speed so thats plus . Just sucks you get 3g tower than 4g then 3g tower.

I was just in Ocean City and Berlin on Assateague Island. The service was not usable. On July 4th the place was packed and you could not make a call for anything. There was a huge capacity issues on voice and data. I figured after the weekend the service would get better. It did not, most of the time I had no service and sometimes if I was lucky I would get a roaming signal. I called Sprint on Monday the 8th and they informed me that several towers were having issues and estimated that it would be fixed on the 15th. I go to Ocean City several times a year and this had to be the most dissappointing service I have ever had with Sprint. Hopefully this outage was because of an upgrade being done. I am going back at the end of August and again in September so maybe we will see some LTE online.

Agh we need some deployment here! Haven't seen any new LTE in ages.

DC, however is looking nice. I saw a tower crew in Pentagon City yesterday. I'm not sure if it was sprint though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Baltimore market started picking back up the past few days. :tu:

Robert via Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 using Tapatalk

50 percent lte here we come.

1x800 testing on the eastern shore!

Screenshot_2013-09-21-12-17-35.png

A couple of new towers broadcasting 4G on the Eastern Shore. I have done some mapping of them on Sensorly. No screen shots but averaging 24+ Mbps down and about 8 up. I think we may see another one or two in the vicinity of the US-50/301 split here soon.

still lot holes in baltimore county only 3g or bad building  pentration.  was there sunday and still not good lte .

I mapped the recently accepted tower in Cambridge, MD this weekend. Speeds where good 19.52 down and 4.37 up for the first test, 7.66 down and 2.53 up on the second. I also tried to map the other recently accepted tower north of Salisbury and west of Delmar. I plan on uploading some pictures and screenshots along with some other observations (in the DE market) on the sponsors thread either later today or tomorrow.